Revealing of the New Member

???: Is the camera set up properly? Is the microphone working correctly? I don't want to mess this up at all.

Manager: Everything is set up correctly and working fine. Don't be nervous. Everything is going to be okay. Just be yourself.

???: That's the problem. I'm too weird and not used to this.

Manager: You will be great! Everyone is going to love you. It's time for the big reveal. Are you ready?

???: Nope, not at all. But let's get it over with. *uncovers the camera*

???: *nervous laugh* This is so weird! I can't even deal right now

???: *nervous laugh* This is so weird! I can't even deal right now. Um. Hi. *everyone starts laughing*

???: Gosh! Get yourself together girl!

Manager: Are you ready now?

???: Yes. *clears throat* Hello everyone! My name is Tove and I am the new member of EXO! *awkwardly claps for herself*

Manager: Tell us about yourself, Tove.

Tove: Um.. I am 24 years old, which puts me in the maknae line. But I am older than Sehun by two months exactly.

Manager: Which makes your birthday February 12, 1994?

Tove: That is correct.

Manager: Where are you from?

Tove: I am from Detroit, Michigan. My mum's family is from Detroit while my dad's family is from England.

Manager: So no Asian background at all?

Tove: Nope. I'm black and I'm proud.

Manager: Awesome! Tell us about what your role is in EXO.

Tove: Okay so, I can sing, rap, and compose music. I will be performing with the members soon, but I am not with them for their current comeback "Tempo."

Manager: But you did help out with some elements of the album?

Tove: I helped them do the acapella part in "Tempo." I composed "Ooh La La La" and "Oasis." And I also helped compose "Power" on their latest repackaged album. *laughs*

Manager: What is your "Power?"

Tove: *laughs* My "Power" is Lightning. We have Chen with the power of Thunder, so why not add the Lightning.

Manager: Is there anything else about your role in EXO?

Tove: I will be in EXO-M, and I am so excited about that. I have always loved EXO-M for some reason, and I missed them really bad. So I knew that I was meant to be in EXO-M. It's an honor to be apart of something that has made a positive impact on my life. *eye smiles to the camera*

Manager: Do you speak other languages besides Korean?

Tove: Yes. I also speak Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, and a tiny bit of Tagalog. *laughs* I'm fluent in everything else besides Tagalog.

Manager: Which of the members are you close to?

Tove: Suho, D.O., Chen, Lay, and Kai. I'm close to everyone, but I'm really close to those five. They're like the older brothers I never got to have.

Manager: And why is that?

Tove: I have a younger sister and brother. So I never had someone older than me to "protect me," if that makes any sense.

Manager: I totally understand. So what are some things that you hope that EXO-Ls will know about you?

Tove: Great question. For one thing, how I'm acting now is how I act normally. I don't usually speak in front of cameras. I'm usually behind the scenes of everything.

Manager: Yeah. I've seen how much work you do behind the scenes. Not just for EXO, but for other groups as well.

Tove: Yes sir! Two, I don't want any EXO-Ls to think of me negatively. Before I was in EXO, I was a fan. So I understand if you feel some type of way towards me. But while I have the chance to say this, I'm not dating any of the members nor do I plan to. I'm always one hundred and ten percent invested in my work. My top priority.

Manager: Anything else?

Tove: Um...I am very excited to meet you all. I hope that I am welcomed with open arms and I can't wait to create so many memories with you all. *winks at the camera*

Manager: Alright. You did it Tove!

Tove: Yes! *laughs as the staff claps and cheers for her* I can't wait to see you soon EXO-L! *blows a kiss into the camera and waves*

*camera turns off*

Tove, audio: That went much smoother than what I expected it to be... *sighs*