Good Things Come to Those Who Wait - Full Chapter #13 Part II

Skyler

"You liar!" Chanyeol yelled as he jumped up. "You said that you would never hurt us, and you turn around and do this?! I trusted you! We all trusted you!" Chanyeol cried out as Jondgae and Baekhyun held him down.

"Chanyeol, please hear me out! I had to do what was best for you and for me-"

"I don't want to hear it!" He cried as I began to cry again.

"Skyler, I know that choosing to be in the Undefined wasn't easy, but I do have some good news for you. Chanyeol, calm down. You're going to love this."

"What could possibly make me feel better after everything Chanyeol just said to me?" I said as I sat down. Jongin pulled me into a hug as I hugged him back.

"In the beginning, you said that if it was going to interfere with your place in EXO, you didn't want it."

"I know, but that was before I started to think about it."

"I worked with my development team about both EXO and Undefined. And after looking through all the paperwork, it looks like you're going to have to pull a Mark Lee with both groups." I looked up at him in shock.

"S-so you mean, I'll get to stay in EXO?" I asked with a lot of hope.

"Yes Skyler. That's exactly what that means." He smiled as Jongin and I cheered as she spun me around.

"Yes! We still have you!" Jongin cried as he hugged me tighter. One by one, everyone else joined in the hug.

"Soo-man, thank you. You have no idea how much stress went off of me." I said as I wiped my face.

"Come here Skyler." He said as I walked to him. I gave him a small smile as we hugged. "You are going to do great things. I am so proud of you and everything you've done up to this point. I know that wasn't easy and I'm sorry. And once again, congratulations."

"Thank you sir." I smiled as we both pulled back from the hug.

"Congratulations to both groups. You can both have Skyler. Just not at the same time. I have somewhere to be in a few minutes. You all are free to go. Enjoy the rest of your day." He smiled as he left out the room.

"Come here Skyler!" Jongdae said as I went to him. "I'm so happy for you. And it looks like you're going to be busy as always." He said as he hugged me.

"Thanks Dae. It means a lot."

"Sky, I just told Yixing! He said he's proud of you and he loves you!" Sehun said as I smiled.

"Skyler." Chanyeol said as he came up to me. I pulled him into a hug as he hugged me back. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

"It's okay Chanyeol. You were scared and I was scared too." I sighed. "But it's over now, and you still have me. It's okay."

"How can I make it up to you? I feel really bad now."