The Meeting - Full Chapter #10

Skyler

This is bad. This is so bad. Soo-man is going to kill me. I might just die today.

"Skyler, calm down. Maybe it's nothing major."

"Sehun, he wants to meet with me, Hailey, Zara, Taylor and Eliza. He's barely talked to Hailey and doesn't know the others. How is it something not major!" I said as my hands started shaking.  Shaking hands. Hyperventilating. "I'm about to have a panic attack-"

"Skyler, breathe." Jongin said as he grabbed my hands. "It's going to be okay. Deep breaths in and out."

"Yeah. Don't stress out about it." Minseok said as he answered his phone. "Yixing wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" I answered as I grabbed the phone.

"Baby girl, calm down. Don't try to make this seems horrible. It's probably about something good."

"But I-I'm s-s-scared." I said as Yixing sighed.

"I know. I wish I was there to calm you down. You and the girls will be okay. I promise."

"Okay." I sighed.

"Look, I have to go. Send the girls my love. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye love."

"Bye my sheep." I said as I hung up. "I got to go guys."

"You got this Sky!" Sehun said as the others agreed. I nodded my head as I headed to the meeting.

Absolute silence. The only noise that filled the room was my foot tapping on the ground and Zara clicking a pen repeatedly.

"Are we going to be banned from SM?" Eliza asked randomly to break the silence.

"I hope not." Zara sighed. "I actually like it here."

"Me too." Taylor agreed. She ran her fingers through her hair before she sighed. "How are you feeling Sky? Hailey?"

"I am terrified." I said as I tried to stop my foot from tapping the floor. It didn't work.

"I feel like I'm going to lose my job." Hailey said in a hoarse, quiet voice.. "I want my babies."

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun are taking good care of them."

"You know I have separation anxiety. I can't help it." She sighed as the black double doors opened. "Oh god." Hailey said in a high pitched voice.

"Miss Clarke, calm down. There's nothing to be afraid of." Soo-man said as he sat down across from us. "Let me start off by saying none of you are in big trouble." We all sighed of relief as Hailey sent multiple praises up to God for "being safe for once in her life."

"If we're not in big trouble, then are we in some type of trouble?" Taylor asked.

"As a group, yes. Individually, only Miss Skyler Clarke." He glanced at me as I looked down. "What happened to "not going to date any of my members?"

"It wasn't intentional." I said nervously, playing with my fingers. "It just happened. Yixing confessed to me first. I have tried to push my emotions back, but it didn't work. Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you Skyler. I'm okay with you dating. All I need is for Yixing to confirm it on his end." He said as I sighed of relief.

"No problem." I responded as he nodded.