Meeting Undefined - Full Chapter #12 + Author's Note

Skyler

After the most wonderful three weeks with Yixing, it was time to head back to Seoul. Yixing and I are at the airport waiting for my flight.

"Yixing, I can't fit you into my suitcase. You won't fit."

"But I miss my brothers Skyler

"But I miss my brothers Skyler." He whined as he pouted. "You know I haven't seen them in so long."

"I know babe, but you have a busy schedule here. That, and I'm not getting in trouble for sneaking you back to Korea."

"I know. But I don't want you to leave." He hugged me as I giggled and shook my head. "I'm going to miss my baby girl."

"Aww baby. Don't cry. We'll be back together soon." I said as I hugged him back. I didn't want to leave either, but I had to meet the announced members of Undefined so that I can give Soo-man my final decision. "Y-yixing. Too t-tight."

"I won't allow you to leave."

"You need to allow me to breathe." I said in a high-pitched voice as he let me go. I sucked in a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm sorry. But I'm going to be so lonely."

"No you won't." I said as he raised an eyebrow. "I bought you a stuffed animal and sprayed it with my perfume. You can hug it as much as you want and remember me by that."

"You are the most adorable girl in the world Sky." He laughed. "Is it a sheep?"

"You know me so well." I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek.

Now boarding flight number eight-five-two! Beijing to Seoul/Gimpo! Korean Air!

"Well babe, that's me. I have to go now." I said as we both stood up. "I'll call you when I get to SM."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I gave a longing kiss before I boarded the plane.

*************************************

"Oh my God! Is that Skyler?!"

"Baekhyun, I don't have time for your loudness today?" I said as everyone laughed.

"My child! Why are you back so soon?" Junmyeon asked as he hugged me.

"I have some business to tend to. Speaking of." I pulled out my phone and called Yixing on FaceTime. "Babyyyyyyyy!"

"Babyyyyyy! Are you at SM?"

"Yes I am."

"Yixing!" Jongdae yelled as he got in the camera. "I miss so you much! Come back!"

"I miss all of you!" Yixing said as everyone crowded around me. I left them my phone so that they could talk while I handled the Undefined stuff.