Holiday in Beijing Day 3 - Vlog #3

Tove: Hi peeps! So today is me last day in Beijing and I'm so sad. I really love it here, don't you Teddy?

Teddy: Beijing is very beautiful. If any of you ever get the chance to come here, do it.

Tove: Please do it. You'll love it. *claps loudly as the camera shakes* So today- *start laughing* I scared Teddy.

Teddy: Gosh woman! Let a man know before you scare him.

Tove: I'm so sorry Teddy. *still laughing* So today is something special because I'm going to meet with the solo artist that I'm working with. She is literally one of the sweetest people I know. And we're going to meet up for breakfast and create something magical. Let's go! *covers the camera*

*30 minutes later*

Tove: I'm back and I'm with-

???: Me!

Tove: *laughs* I am with G

Tove: *laughs* I am with G.E.M.! Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen!

G.E.M.: *blushes and laughs* You're too sweet Skyler.

Tove: We've literally been talking for almost an hour until I realized that I did not properly introduce her.

G.E.M.: We came up with so many different ideas, but I want to play with all of them.

Tove: I mean, we could. *raises an eyebrow*

G.E.M.: *raises an eyebrow* You're right. *both start laughing*

Tove: We're going to finish up here and I'll meet you all at the hotel. *covers the camera*

*Two hours later*

Tove: We are back at the hotel room for the last time! *sighs* I'm gonna miss this room.

Teddy: I'm not! I miss my dog.

Tove: Teddy! You won't miss our adventures?

Teddy: Yeah. But I miss my dog more. And besides, we need to go if we want to catch our flight on time.

Tove: I guess. So the next time I'll see you guys, we will be in Seoul. See ya later! *covers the camera*

*the next day*

Tove: *whines* It's the next day. We're finally off the plane! It's super early in the morning.

Teddy: How can people wake up this early?! It should be illegal.

Tove: *ignores his comment* Now back to official EXO business. The MV for "Love Shot" is going to be released in a few days! Are you excited because I am! *squeals*

Teddy: You're too loud Skyler.

Skyler: You love me Teddy. That, and I'm trying to stay awake.

Teddy: Should we tell the people goodbye then?

Skyler: Okay. *sighs dramatically* Well everyone, I hope you enjoyed traveling with me. Hopefully, I can do more videos like this in the future with all the EXO members. It was a lot of fun. Until next time, bye for now! *kisses the camera and covers it*

*official end of the holiday*