"Sunglasses, Button-Up, Queen, and Yixing." - Full Chapter #2

Skyler's POV

I sat up as I heard loud music blaring through my house. "Only Eliza would play Queen at eight forty-three in the morning." I mumbled to myself as I checked my phone.

Sixteen text messages from Jongin.

Twenty-three text messages from Yixing.

10 missed FaceTime calls from Yixing.

Thirty-five missed FaceTime calls from Jongin.

They were not joking about competing to be my best friend. I shook my head as I looked around and saw a piece of paper laying on my nightstand. I picked it up and read the contents inside.

'It's been a while since we had a karaoke dance party. So put this on and meet us in the front room like old times. Don't make me come in there and get you ready myself. :)

-Lizaaaaaaa xoxoxo'

I shook at my head and saw a white button-up and my sun glasses. Mumbling to myself, I got up and did my morning routine, took a shower and put on the provided clothing that was left for me. As I opened my room door, the vocals of Freddie Mercury filled my ears.

'All we hear is Radio ga ga! Radio blah blah! Radio, what's new? Radio, someone still loves you!'

I smiled and slid into the room in my socks like Tom Cruise before the second verse began. I walked up to Eliza as she smiled at me.

"It's about time you woke up! I thought I had to force you up for a second."

"Trust me. No one wants that. I learned my lesson the last time." I said as I grabbed my phone to call Yixing back.

"Good girl." She pinched my cheek as I made a stank face into the camera. Before I could change my facial expression, Yixing had answered.

 Before I could change my facial expression, Yixing had answered

"Um. Is this a bad time?"

"No. Eliza pinched my cheek and it hurt a little bit."

"Oh. What are you and the girls doing?"

"Dance party!" We heard Zara shout as she came in the frame behind me. He noticed her outfit and laughed.

"Oh okay! It looks like you all are having fun. I can hear Queen in the background."

"Yeah. Eliza forced us to wake up to have this party." Taylor yawned as she sat on my lap.

"I'm so tired honestly. I just want to sleep." I said as I rested my head on Taylor's shoulder.

"Listen you lazy bums! We did not come all the way to Seoul just to stay in this flat! We are going to do something gosh dang it and that's final." Eliza said as she pointed to each of us.

"Yes mum." The three of us responded as Yixing laughed.

"I really wish I was there. It sounds fun!"

"Yeah, because I bring the fun!" Eliza says as she grabs my phone. "If you look up the word "fun" in the dictionary, you'll see a photograph of me!" She gave a bright eye smile into the camera as Yixing was dying of laughter.

"I see!"

"Anyway," I said as I grabbed my phone. "I didn't know that you and Jongin were serious about competiting to be my best friend."

"Oh yeah! Kim Jongin is going down!" He said as he puffed his chest out.

"Stick your chest out more, we'll see your nips through that shirt." Zara said as Yixing quickly adjusted his shirt.

"You ladies know that you would enjoy this view, but out of the four of you, only Skyler can see me with my shirt off."

"Such a flirt!" Taylor said as she got off my lap.

"Leave Yixing alone. He doesn't mean it."

"Yeah, whatever." He said as I laughed loudly. "I need to pack so that I can get back to China. But I love you more than anyone else does Sky~!"

"I love you too Yix. You be safe traveling back!"

"I will. Bye girls~!"

"Bye Yixing!" They yelled before he laughed and hung. By that time, "I Want to Break Free" began to play as we all got up. We danced and sung to Queen until we were completely tired.

 We danced and sung to Queen until we were completely tired

"I didn't realize how much I missed this until now." I said as we all laid on the floor.

"Of course! But I missed this too." Taylor said as Zara agreed. "I felt like I was going insane once you left for training. It was like a piece of me was missing."

"Same." Eliza said as we all sighed. "Speaking of old time, how about a girls night? It's New Year's Eve."

"If we do a girls night tonight, we cannot be absolutely insane. Seoul is very different than London. We cannot be going crazy for the sake of my reputation and EXO's reputation."

"How about we just go to a club for an hour and get a taxi home?" Zara suggested as we all began to think about it. "We leave at 10 and be back at 11?"

"Leave at 11 and be home by midnight." Eliza said as we agreed. "We need a designated driver."

"I can ask Teddy-"

"Teddy is here and you never told us?!" Taylor said as she looked at me. Eliza hit my arm as I hissed at the pain.

"He didn't want anyone to know. I wasn't even supposed to tell you guys. He's trying to be low key."

"I understand. So how about we get ready for tonight while Skyler gets in contact with Teddy?" Zara said as we all sat up.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said as the other two agreed.

"Operation Girl's Night begins now!" Eliza said as everyone went to their rooms. I just hope that I won't regret this.