The Sister Bond - Full Chapter #4

(A/N: All bolded stuff is said in Korean. The rest is either good English or broken English. 😂)

"Pick up the phone..." I sung repeatedly as I tried to call my little sister. I've been feeling really homesick lately and I just wanted to see her face. And if I'm lucky, I'll see me mom and me little brother.

Not to mention it's like so late at night at the moment. Like 11 PM, and I can't sleep.

"SKYLER!" Hailey beamed into the phone. "I miss you dude!"

"I miss you too brat." I yelled as she pouted. "Where's mum and baby bro?"

"She had to take Felix to a doctors appointment. I'm the only one at home."

"Oh. Tell them I said hi and that I miss them."

"Will do." She sighed as she looked at me. "Sky, have you been crying?"

"Yeah. I'm stressed out. And very very homesick. I miss you all so much." I sighed as tears fell down my face.

"We miss you too. Especially me. But we are very proud of you." She smiled. "I'm trying really hard not to cry so stop being a crybaby."

I laughed and wiped my face off. "I'm trying." I turned my head as I heard a knock at the door. "Hailey, give me a second."

"Okay. I need to go grab Demitrius and Xander really quick." She walked out of the view of the camera as I opened the door.

"Hey. Do you want to hang out?" Jongin said as Junmyeon stood behind him. "We heard you crying and wanted to check on you."

"Yeah. But can you guys wait a few minutes. I'm talking to my sister-"

"Ooh! I want to meet her." Jongin walked through the door and sat on the bed. Junmyeon laughed as I shook my head.

"Skyler- Oh my God." I went back to the laptop and saw Hailey starstruck into the camera. "H-hello Kai."

"Hi! You must be Hailey! I heard so much about you. All good things." Jongin said in broken English as I laughed.

"Get put of the camera before she passes out." I said as I sat down in my spot. "Come on Junmyeon."

"Skyler, tell me why I forgot you were in EXO for a minute."

"Don't feel bad." Junmyeon said as he finally sat down. "Skyler does it too!"

"Hello leader Suho! Your English is good."

"Really? I don't think so."

"Just talk to Skyler in English every once in a while, and you'll get better. Isn't that right Xander?" Hailey cooed at the small child in her lap.

"Xa-Xa! Auntie Skyler misses you!" I said as Jongin and Junmyeon awed at him.