The Decision - Full Chapter #13 Part I

A/N: Bolded words are stated in English.

Skyler

It's time

It's time. This day has finally come. I never been so scared since my audition for this company.

"You okay Sky?"

"Jongin, I'm scared." I replied as I looked at him.

" I replied as I looked at him

"Don't say that. Then I'm going to get scared. I'm already nervous and this meeting isn't about me." He said as his hand started to shake. I grabbed his hand and sighed.

"Is it just us?" Baekhyun asked as he walked up to us.

"It's going to be us, Undefined and Soo-man." I replied.

"Don't get too nervous, Skyler

"Don't get too nervous, Skyler. Maybe something good will come out of it in the end. I think you will be okay."

"I hope so. How's Chanyeol doing? I know he's stressed about this on top of his comeback stuff."

"He seems okay to me. But I think he wants to get it over with as much as you do." We both looked up and saw him walking in.

"Chanyeol." I choked out as I looked at him.

"Let's go. We need to get there early." He said as he walked past the rest of us. I sighed and rubbed Jongin's hand.

 I sighed and rubbed Jongin's hand

"Let's go guys." Sehun said as we all got up and followed Chanyeol to the meeting room.

•••••••

EXO sat on one side of the table. Undefined on the other. I sat at the end of the table, opposite of where Soo-Man will be sitting.

 I sat at the end of the table, opposite of where Soo-Man will be sitting

"Jongdae, please stop." I groaned as he got up and threw the cup away.

"Sorry Sky-Sky." He said as he sat back down.

"Everything will be okay Skyler

"Everything will be okay Skyler." Junmyeon said as I looked at Chanyeol. He looked at me for a second before rolling his eyes and looking away.

"Chanyeol, I know that you might be mad at Skyler-" Hailey started.

"Mad is an understatement, but continue."

"She didn't ask to be put in this. Soo-man is making her choose." Hailey finished as she grabbed my other hand.

"Don't be so harsh on her. We all know that you're hurting. But Skyler is just as hurt as you, and if not, even more." Leah said as everyone in the room agreed.

"She just wants to talk to you. She's been trying to get your attention since we got here." Ari sighed.

"Chanyeol, please say something to her." Jongin pleaded.

"Her decision decides if I talk to her-"

"This is so fucking childish!" Zara said as she stood up. "You're not talking to her because you don't know her decision? We don't know either!"

"Bullshit! I know that she talked to all of you about it!" Chanyeol spat.

"If we knew her decision, this meeting wouldn't be happening!" Eliza said as she groaned.

"I expected this behavior from Yixing, but not you." Zara added. "If anyone should be nervous about today, it should be him. He's the one person who is super close to Skyler besides Jongin."

"Whatever Zara. Just leave me alone."

"She's right Chanyeol." We all looked over to the door and saw Soo-man. Standing up, we all bowed and greeted him properly. "You all may sit now."

"Skyler, don't cry babe." Taylor said as I looked at her confused. "Don't deny it. You have tears coming from your eyes as I speak."

"I didn't know." I wiped my face as I sniffed. Jongin put his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"All members of EXO are present with the exception of Do Kyungsoo, Kim Minseok and Zhang Yixing, correct?" Soo-man started as I confirmed. "And all announcer members of Undefined are present?"

"That is correct." Ari stared.

"And Skyler's emotional support group is here?"

"Yes sir." Eliza responded.

"Alright. Let's get started." He cleared his throat as I looked at him and sat up in my chair away from Jongin. "This meeting is called today to receive Skyler's decision on joining Undefined. We had two delays so she could think about her decision. Skyler Clarke, you have the floor." I sighed as I stood up and looked at both groups.

"Making a decision was not easy. I had to weigh out the pros and cons of both groups. While both groups are amazing, I had to choose between staying with EXO or joining Undefined.

"While I don't want to hurt the boys in any shape or form, I had to think about my mental health. It has been deteriorating ever since the "Love Shot" comeback. While there are fans that love me, there are some who wants me to leave the group. I want to see EXO strive even greater than they already are, and I don't want to interfere with that.

"With Undefined, I'll be around girls. And it wouldn't be that complicated because I won't be the only girl in the group, let alone the only black one. While this would be a good opportunity, there's no telling how long we would be together.

"You tried to keep this idea going with over nine plus members with EXO, which resulted in three members leaving the group and the company altogether. One successful group with over nine members is NCT, but I don't want anyone in the group to outshine the others. You have diversity in this group already and the company should take advantage of that.

"While having all this information, I have reached a decision. This wasn't easy, so I hope that no one will send hate my way because I don't need it at all. I'm going through enough as it is.

"I, Skyler Anika Clare, have decided that I will join Undefined."