A True Idiot - Mini Chapter 1

A/N: Italics means it's in English.

"Skyler, get off of him!"

Chanyeol walks in the studio of S.M. to see Skyler putting Jongdae in a chokehold. Junmyeon is trying to separate them while Sehun and Jongin are dying in the corner, laughing and recording.

"Worldstar~!" The maknaes cheer as the leader tells them to shut up. Chanyeol easily grabs Skyler and drags her away.

"Skyler, I know he went into your account. But it's not a big deal!"

"Not a big deal my ass! He messaged a British footballer pretending to be me!" The woman yells out as her British accent flows through the room. The way it sounded mixed with British made Sehun and Jongin die in a pit of laughter.

"I helped you! You've been stalking his page for a while now. You're welcome, by the way." Jongdae sasses as Skyler glares at the elder.

"You little shit!" She yells out as Jongdae laughs. It was funny to hear her British accent mixed in with her Korean.

"Apologize." Junmyeon pushes the younger towards Skyler.

"Do I have to?"

"Jongdae!"

"Fine. Fine. Calm down." He groans. "Skyler. I am very sorry for hacking your account and messaging the guy that you've been stalking for the longest time."

"Alright. I forgive you. And I apologize for putting you in a chokehold." Skyler says as the maknaes clap for them and cheer.

"Now hug each other." Chanyeol says as they sigh. They both hug each other and pull away quickly.

"Before we all go, I have one more thing to apologize for." Jongdae says as he moves towards the door.

"What did you do?" Chanyeol asks as Skyler looks at Jongdae in disbelief.

"Jesus, please save my soul and save me a place up there." He says as he crosses his heart. "I may or may not have messaged Yuta from NCT saying that he's your ideal type."

"KIM JONGDAE YOU DAMN TROLL!" She yells out as she chases after him.

"Let's move out!" Jongin and Sehun Tell as they turn on their cameras and bolt out the door.

"He doesn't know when to shut up." Chanyeol sighs as Junmyeon nods in agreement.

"A true idiot indeed." He concludes as they head out the door. "We're gonna need a lot of band aids."