VLive #3

Surprise LIVE!
EXO: IM IN CHINAAAA 💜

Skyler: *looking at the camera* Hey everyone

Skyler: *looking at the camera* Hey everyone. I'm all alone and sad! Will you talk to me today? I'm in China, but Yixing is out working on some stuff and won't be back til later. *sits on the bed*

Skyler: I'll answer any questions you have for me until he gets here. I don't know when he'll get back. *reads a few comments* Hi. Hello What's up?

Skyler: "How's life?" Life is eh. *laughs* Life is just eh. I have a lot on my mind right now. But as of right now, it's going good.

Skyler: "Do you love me?" Of course I love you! I love all of my fans.

Skyler: "How old are Hailey's kids and can we see them?" Um, Xavier and Demetrius are about to turn one soon. I would physically show them to you, but they are in Seoul with Hailey at my house.

Skyler: "What is my favorite food?" That's a hard question because I love food. If I had to choose, I would say Japchae, which is Korean glass noodle stir fry. Especially when Chanyeol's mom makes it. *hums in satisfaction* And the noodles are made from sweet potatoes, and I love sweet potatoes. Haha! *reads more comments*

Skyler: "I listened to the LSD album today and I love it!" Thank you so much! We worked very hard on the album and I am happy that I got to work with two amazing artists on it. It couldn't have been pulled off alone, let me say that. 

Skyler: "What do you have on?" My sheep onesie! *stands up and shows it* Yixing bought it for me last night. It's super comfortable, but it does get hot when I try to go to sleep. I have a t-shirt on underneath this, so don't be alarmed if I pull the top part down. *sits down on the bed*

Skyler: "My favorite artist at the moment?" Is it okay to have more than one. I have been listening to ATEEZ a lot lately. I blame Hailey since she got me into them. Who else.. SEVENTEEN. BASTARZ. Juice WRLD. YBN Cordae. I've been listening to a lot of stuff. I can make a playlist on Apple Music or Spotify if you guys want.

Skyler: "Is Hailey dating someone and, if so, can you tell us who she is dating?" The last time I checked, Hailey was talking to someone. I don't know who it is though. She told me that she wanted to keep her mystery person to herself until she was ready to tell me. Hailey, if you're watching this, I love you. *makes a finger heart and blows a kiss*

Skyler: "How was it like meeting Kris Wu and working with him?" Kris is just Kris. A big dork but he is fun to be around. He was so easy to work with and it was a lot of fun collaborating with him. He's very cool and I can't wait to see him in concert soon.

Skyler: "Did you hear about the rumor that SM is going to debut a new girl group?" Yes, I did. The main thing that me and everyone else is trying to figure out is who is going to be in the group. I literally have no idea. I had someone ask me if I was going to be in the group as well. Let me explain.

Skyler: It is time to unzip. *unzips the onesie and pulls it down* It got hot in here so quick. So as I was saying.

Skyler: I was asked to be in the new girl group that is planning on debuting soon, but I'm still thinking about it. I didn't accept it but I didn't turn it down either. At that time, I was super stressed out because I had to deal with that on top of trying to finish the LSD album. My EXO members suggested that I stay with Yixing and chill out for a while. And the only person I talked to since I've been here is Yixing.