Radio Interview #1

A/N: STREAM SIMON SAYS BY NCT 127! THANK YOU!

Interviewers: Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am here with a very special guest today

Interviewers: Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am here with a very special guest today. She is the first and only female member of the popular group EXO, Tove!

Tove: We are one! Hello, I am EXO's Tove!

Interviewer 1: Thank you for coming on to the show!

Tove: Thank you so much for having me.

Interviewer 2: Miss Tove. First Lady of EXO! *everyone laughs* Tell us. How is it like being the only girl in a boy group?

Tove: It's interesting. *laughs* But honestly, it's nothing like what I expected.

Interviewer 2: What did you expect?

Tove: Mass chaos. I didn't think that any of the members would approve of me because of the fact that I'm black and a female. I think it would've been less of a big deal if I were a male. But I love the guys and they love me as well.

Interviewer 1: Do you all argue like little kids?

Tove: Constantly. Earlier before I got here, Sehun and I got into an argument over honey butter chips.

Interviewer 1: Have you ever tried them before?

Tove: I tried them before the show. He got upset because I said they were okay.

Interviewer 2: But they're so good~!

Tove: They are good. But they're not my favorite. *giggles* Give me some time and I'll probably like them.

Interviewer 1: How did the boys react when they found out that you would be joining EXO?

Tove: They were shocked, but very excited.

Interviewer 2: It's because you're so pretty! *everyone laughs* You're very gorgeous, Tove.

Tove: Thank you so much. *blushes*

Interviewer 1: So, tell us about NCT 127 and working on "Simon Says" for their repackage Regulate?

Tove: Working with NCT 127 and being able to produce their title track was a dream come true. I actually got to put something that is a piece of me into a song and I loved it! And working with them was like being on a roller coaster, but it worked out well in the end.

Interviewer 1: And I heard that the song had even gotten some airplay in the US.

Tove: When I saw that, I freaked out! *laughs* And when I heard it play on the radio, Chanyeol was laughing at me because I was so shocked.

Interviewer 2: I was shocked too. When I first heard it, I knew that it was good. But when I realized that you produced it, I was so surprised. The song is so amazing and you did a great job!

Tove: That means so much to me. Thank you!

Interviewer 2: Did you also help with the recording process?