The FaceTime Call

Y: Look, if you're going to reject me, I'd rather you do it over a text than FaceTime

S: Yixing, I feel the need to tell you this. But it only felt right over FaceTime.

Y: So I'm guessing that you're saying no.

S: I didn't say no.

Y: So it's yes?

S: *quiet* ....

Y: I just need an answer Sky.

S: *sighs*I know Yixing. But it's complicated.

Y: How?

S: It's a very, very long story.

Y: I have time. *lays on the bed* I have a free day today and I'm pretty sure you're not doing anything.

S: And you're assuming that why?

Y: Jongdae.

S: Figured. *sighs* Well...I'm not good at relationships.

Y: Really?

S: Yeah. I never had any luck with guys in general. It took me forever to speak to any of you.

Y: But you're comfortable with us though.

S: Kinda, but not really. I'm still getting used to be in EXO, and being the only girl.

Y: Skyler, you know that we all love you.

S: Yeah, but its a sisterly love. You love me more than that. And it feels weird.

Y: Good weird or bad weird?

S: I don't know.

Y: What's making you hesitate? How have your past relationships been like?

S: Complete shit. Most of the time, the guy would call it off because I would be too scared to get any deeper.

Y: How much deeper?

S: Having sex deeper.

Y: Oh.. *realization* They would be ready, but you wouldn't be.

S: *nods her head*

Y: And that's why you were freaking out when I told you about New Years...

S: Yeah. *lets out a breath* Honestly, it's stupid now that I think about it.

Y: No it's not. You would be ready eventually, but not on their terms.

S: I know but, it was the same thing. Over and over and over again. And it's so annoying.

 And it's so annoying

Y: Skyler, don't cry.

S: You don't understand. No one will never understand. The pain of being hurt over and over again and feeling like you'll never have anyone who just wants your presence and nothing else. *voice cracks*

Y: *wipes his eyes* Skyler...

S: Yixing, I know you love me and all. But do you honestly want to date a girl with trust issues? *tears streams from her eyes* I don't want to prevent you from finding someone that's great.

S: That, and I don't want New Years to be the reason why you like me so much.

Y: I starting liking you before New Years, but I kept denying it until now. Skyler, you are great.

S: I'm average. And I have no business being in SM or being in EXO, yet here I am. *chuckles and wipes her face*

Y: You need a break.

S: I need to finish this EXO-M album. Then I'll take a break. *door opens in the background*

X (not in screen): Hey. The guys want to hang out. Do you want to go?

S: No. I'm good.

Y: Hyung!

X: *walks in camera view* Hey Yixing! We miss you!

Y: I miss you guys too. But do me a favor.

X: What is it?

Y: Tell Skyler that she's been working hard and that she needs a break.

X: *looks at Skyler* You really have been working hard. Lee Soo-man told me to tell you to take a break and he'll finish off the rest of the album.

S: He's done enough-

X: He also said you can't argue against his word. *looks at the camera* The same thing goes for you too Yixing.

Y: Noted.

X: Skyler, get out of Seoul and go have fun.

S: Okay. Will you bring me some food back?

X: Yeah. I'll see you later princess. Bye Yixing! *leaves*

Y: Bye Minseok-hyung!

S: Looks like you got your wish.

Y: Look. I'm in LA for the next few days. You should fly out and stay with me for a few days.

S: I don't know...

Y: Come on Skyler. It'll be fun.

S: But what if-

Y: I have a proposition for you. Just sleep on the idea of us dating. You don't have to answer me right now. Take your time and process it in. But you do need to get out of Seoul. Even if you just go home for a few days.

S: And you promise you don't bother me about it?

Y: I'll do even better. I won't talk to you. I'll let you call me first.

S: *nods her head slowly and wipes her face* That sounds like a deal.

Y: You should get some rest.  You look like you haven't slept in days.

S: You're right. You need to rest too.

Y: I will Sky.

S: I guess I'll talk to you in a couple of days.

Y: I'll be waiting.

S: Bye Yixing.

Y: See you later Skyer.

FaceTime with My Skyler ❤️💍 has ended.