Holiday in Beijing Day 1 Part 1 - Vlog #1

Tove: Since the rest of members decided to go to Hawaii for their holiday, I decided to go to Beijing, China

Tove: Since the rest of members decided to go to Hawaii for their holiday, I decided to go to Beijing, China. They didn't forget about me on purpose. I just woke up and missed the flight to be with them. But I told them not to worry about me and to have a good time.

Tove: Beijing was not the first place I thought of, but going to see me mum was not a good idea at the time. Apparently, my sister and her two kids are there, and I'm not dealing with bad ass kids at the moment. So, Beijing it is. *yawns* Sorry about that. That was not attractive.

Tove: I'm flying out at Incheon tomorrow at approximately 4:25 in the afternoon and arriving in Beijing at 5:45 in the evening, which makes this flight two hours and twenty minutes. I might lose my mind since I'm flying by myself, but I should be okay. I hope.

-Arriving in Beijing-

Tove: It is currently 6:15 and I am now in Beijing. This traffic is pretty decent and I might be able to check in early, which is a plus. I think I'm going to stay in the hotel for tonight and just go out and explore tomorrow. I first, I need to go get a ton of food because food is more important than anything else in the world at the moment.

Tove: I forgot about me favorite camera man with me. His name is Teddy. I don't think he will be showing his face anytime soon though.

Teddy: I'm not. *both laughs*

Tove: On the way here, I did some more work for the repackage album even though I wasn't supposed to. Something told me not to talk to Junmyeon once I got off the flight. He told me not to worry about that and to just have fun, just like I told him and the others the previous day. Now I'm bone tired, so I'm going to end the vlog here, and I will see you guys tomorrow. Bye~!

-Day 1 in Beijing-

Tove: Dun-dun-dun! I am here with one of me best mates in the world, Zara! *laughs*

Zara: Hi! I am Zara. It is nice to meet you all.

Tove: Why are you here in Beijing?

Zara: I didn't have anything left to do and I was forced to go on holiday from me job so. *shrugs* But since I'm not alone, I will have fun. And I missed Skyler a lot so, I'm pumped about this trip now.

Tove: Me too! So what do you want to do first?

Zara: I don't know. *stomach growls* Food.

Tove: Let's see if we can find a place to eat. And we will see you guys in a bit.

-the video fasts foward-

Tove: Okay. Now we are done with breakfast, we are going shopping. One very bad quality about me is that I spend money very quick. So I made a spending budget of $1,000 a day. And will be here for five days.

Zara: Are you going back to Seoul after this trip?

Tove: Yeah. That and I need to handle some business while I'm here. Apparently, a solo artist and a popular group here wants to meet up and make some magic happen so.

Zara: What a busy worker bee.

Tove: Tell me about it. I can never catch a break. But I have to make money some how. So we're walking to this shopping mall that's near the restaurant that we've just left. And I'll do a haul once I get back to the hotel. I will see you all soon! *covers the camera*