That Night - Full Chapter #3 Part 1

Skyler

I sat up in me bed with a killer headache. My entire body was sore and I could barely move. But I couldn't help but to feel as if someone was staring at me.

"Girls?" I waited for a response, but it was quiet. I called their names out individually but no response still.

"Teddy?"

"Yes Skyler?"

"Why are you staring at me?" I looked at him as he quickly looked away. "Why were you staring at me? Is there something on me?"

"No. But we need to talk." He sat me up on the bed as he looked at me. "Were you at the club with anyone else besides the girls?"

"No. Why do you ask?" I gave my full undivided attention to the man next to me.

"I woke up at approximately 2:35 this morning, and I heard moaning noises coming from your room-"

"YOU WHAT!?" He quickly covered me mouth as he tried to get me to be quiet. He removed his hand from me mouth a few minutes later as I started to hit him.

"Will you stop hitting me Skyler?!" He whisper-yelled.

"Why didn't you stop it?! Do you know who it was?" I kept asking him so many questions because I had no idea what was going on. Now I'm paranoid. It could have been anybody. Did we use protection at all? I think I'm going to be sick.

"One, I did not see who it was. By the time I got up and called your name, the person was gone. Two, as far as protection, there was a broken condom wrapper on the floor." I sighed of relief as he said the last part. "How much did you have to drink last night?"

"I don't even remember at this point. But what if that person tries to expose me? I just debuted and I don't want to bring EXO any scandals." I said as my eyes went wide. Oh no. How am I going to tell the boys? Should I even tell them?

"Let's wait and see if any bad press pops up about you. And if nothing doesn't pop up, we won't worry about it too much, but I'll get someone to look into it."

"Teddy, I don't know what I would do without you." I said as I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"You know I will always have your back, love. Now, take the migraine medicine and go back to sleep." He said as I nodded. He walked out of the room as I took the medicine and laid back in the bed, but I couldn't sleep.

Two Days Later

Two complete days have passed and nothing still hasn't came up. I didn't receive any ransom messages, no threats. Nothing. But the members quickly saw my paranoia after the first day. And I still haven't told the boys.

The girls went back home yesterday. It was bittersweet, but they all had to go back to work. Jongin literally had to pull me away from them. It felt like being sent off to training again. Now I was in the EXO dorm, sitting on the couch staring at the phone in complete silence.

I never been so anxious about anything in my life.

"Hey Sky, do you want to get bubble tea with us?" Minseok asked as he walked to the door with Kyungsoo, Jongin and Junmyeon.

"I-I don't know." I said as I sighed and stared at my phone for the 27th time, waiting for something to happen.

"Nope. Not today." Jongin walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. He ignored my requests to be put down until we reached my room. "Put on some clothes. You're coming with us. And maybe we'll talk about why you're so jittery as well." He closed the door as I sighed and put my head down. I guess I'll tell them.

*Bubble Tea shop*

"You what?!" Kyungsoo yelled as I jumped in my seat. "How could you do this, especially since you just debuted!"

"I don't remember what happened that night. Don't you think I've been trying really hard to remember? And you yelling at me isn't helping!"

"The two of you be quiet and shut the hell up!" Junmyeon said as we both became quiet. I held my head down as Jongin sighed and rubbed my back.

"Look, I know this is bad. But yelling at her and making her feel bad does not help at all Kyungsoo." Junmyeon glared at the younger.

"Do you at least remember what you did that day?" Minseok asked as I nodded my head.

"I woke up and had a dance party with the girls in my flat. I FaceTimed Yixing. We made a plan to go to the club for an hour. We got ready. Ate a light meal. Teddy dropped us off and picked us up. I do remember going back to the flat though. After that is blank."

"It couldn't have happened at all then. Unless you did it with Teddy." Jongin said as I looked at him.

"Teddy doesn't like girls at all."

"Nevermind." He said.

"Who else could've had access to your room?" Kyungsoo asked as I shrugged.

"Just the girls and Teddy." I sighed as I put my head in my hands. "I don't remember anything!" I said as a tear slipped from me right eye.

"Don't cry Sky." Minseok said as he got up and squatted in front of me. "We're going to figure this out. It's only been two days since the incident. There's more important things to worry about."

"Like what?"

"You're debuting in EXO-M next year." Junmyeon said as I looked at him.

"Oh yeah." I said as I wiped my face. "I forgot about that. I guess I've been so sick about this situation."

"Skyler, I'm sorry." Kyungsoo said as we looked at him. "I'm only harsh because I care about you and the reputation of EXO. I just don't want to see any bad news about us."

"You're fine Soo. If anything, I needed it. But," I said as I wiped me face. "I do need to practice "Overdose" because I think I pretty much forgot the choreo."

"Let's go to the practice room and go over it." Jongin said as we stood up. "We'll get this sorted out Skyler. I promise."

"As long as I have you guys, I know I'll be okay." I smiled as they cooed at my confession. "Now, let's get this dance perfected for EXO-L."

I have more important things to focus on for next year. I shouldn't worry about it too much. Right?