The EXO Slumber Party & Confessions - Full Chapter #8

Kyungsoo

Everyone is at Skyler's house getting ready for the sleepover

Everyone is at Skyler's house getting ready for the sleepover. Yixing and Hailey were playing with the twins. Jongin, Skyler and I were setting up the sleeping area. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Junmyeon were setting up the dinner table. Sehun, Minseok, and Jongdae were upstairs in the shower.

So tonight should be interesting.

"Hey Kyungsoo, throw me that last pillow!"

"Here you go!" I threw the pillow to Skyler as she held her hands out. Except it didn't fall in her hands.

"Dammit Kyungsoo! You hit my nose!" She yelled as she instantly covered her nose.

"Way to go Soo." Jongin said as he walked up to her.

"I didn't mean to Jongin!"

"You okay Sky?" Hailey asked as she jumped up.

"I got hit in the face with a pillow!"

"Kids, this is why we don't throw things!" Baekhyun-hyung said as we all just looked at him.

"I wasn't trying to hit her on the nose. Is it bad?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"It's not. But it feels like it. I should be okay." Skyler responded as she kept touching her nose.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She laughed. "I'm just glad that we're done."

"It looks awesome

"It looks awesome." I smiled as I took a good look at it. "Did you and Hailey used to make forts all the time?"

"It's a family tradition during Christmas." Hailey responded.

"More like competition." Skyler added.

"Sounds fun."

"This is so cool!" We heard Sehun giggle as he shuffled downstairs. "Skyler this is amazing!"

"Thanks SeSe! But you also need to thank Kyungsoo and Jongin."

"They're not that important." He said as I glared at him. "I mean, thanks hyung."