Prologue

AUTHORS NOTE: First I want to say, THANK YOU for checking out my story! This a fan-fiction based on AMC's TWD Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, it follows the show very closely, with a little twists and turns! Please feel free to leave comments and sug...

AUTHORS NOTE:
First I want to say, THANK YOU for checking out my story! This a fan-fiction based on AMC's TWD Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, it follows the show very closely, with a little twists and turns! Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions! This Story has came a long way! I'm still learning and improving! We are currently at 20+ chapters, WHICH IS A LOT! So thank you for sticking through and following along this journey with our two beloved characters.

Suggested Music :
(I See Fire - Ed)

NOW-"There are things in this world that we desperately hold on to when theres nothing left

NOW-
"There are things in this world that we desperately hold on to when theres nothing left." Negan said.
"This whole time you thought I was your last best chance." Michonne had a smirk on her face that quickly washed away as she spoke to him. "I want to see her, I need to see her." He got closer grabbing the bars of his cell. "No, Negan. Beth is gone, and so is that bat." She said.
"Where is she?"
"Beth is dead! And your bat? She's still out there." She said. "No, no!" Negan began to plead, Michonne looked down at the sandwich that sat on the metal plate below her feet. She looked back up at the man who seemed to be so different. "Eat Negan, the foods good." She said as she walked out the room slamming the door behind her.

THEN-
"Beth!" Rick called out as one of the saviors threw me down to my knees besides Glenn. My cheek was bleeding from where the rock had struck me across my face, and my vision was blurry. I heard my name being called from a voice so familiar, I slowly turned my head my body seeming to sway back and forth as I struggled to keep myself  up on my knees, I slowly started falling forward as I threw my right hand down to hold myself up, I could see Maggie as she stared at me calling my name.
"Shut up!" One of the saviors shouted.
"Beth? Are you okay?" Glenn whispered
"I'm okay." I whispered. Everyone was here, we were lined up like cattle waiting to be slaughtered.
"Can you hold yourself up?" He asked. "I'm fine!" I reassured him as I began to push myself up falling back on my legs. The light of the truck flashed on as the van door began to open. A man holding a bat covered in barbwire came out to greet us.
It felt like pieces of the story just flashed, my head was pounding so bad, my eyes would close, then open, then close. When I opened them again Negan stood over me, bat pointed only inches away from the middle of my face.
"Look at you, they fucked up your pretty little head. Shame on them!" Negan said as he lowered down on one knee. He began to move my hair that laid over the wound on my cheek. "Don't touch her!" Daryl growled. One of the saviors pushed him down as Negan slowly looked at Daryl and chuckled.
"Now what do we have here?" He rubbed his chin hair for a few seconds, my eyes began to close and my body began to fall forward. I could hear Negan whispering but couldn't make out the words. And then I heard screaming, crying, I tried to open my mouth but I couldn't, my body was numb, and when my eyes opened I could see Negan standing over Abraham's limp body. I could see Daryl trying to fight as much as he could as I looked down to see I was up on someone shoulders, my body dangling.
"No." I whispered, my eyes fell shut again.
No.. the words repeated in my head over and over. I could feel the wetness on my cheeks. I heard screaming again, it was louder this time.
"Glenn!" Maggie screamed. My eyes flew open when I heard his name. They began putting me in the back of a truck as I could see Glenn, head smashed in, Negans bat swinging.
"Stop!" What seemed to be me screaming was only a whisper. A whisper no one could hear.
"Funs over little lady." The man said as he slammed the back doors of the van closed. It made my tumble back, as could no longer hold my head up.
"Stop!" I cried again before my eyes shut and stayed shut.