29

Suggested Music:(Body -SYML)"Ever time I stand to leave my cage, in my broken body I stay

Suggested Music:
(Body -SYML)
"Ever time I stand to leave my cage, in my broken body I stay... I want to live like a man, I'll build you a home when I can."

BETHS POV:
"You don't have to do this Amy.. we can take them out, we can go right now." I said to her. Genesis watched closely to make sure no when was listening. "You don't understand Beth." She said to me. "But I do." I then said. "No! There's something you have to see." She said to me. Me and Genesis both looked completely confused, he understood that this woman wasn't any harm to us. I knew that too, but why? Why would she want me to see something. She fought so hard for me to get away now she's brought me back to this man? Why?

Damien stopped and turned to look at us, we quickly looked away from her as he came towards us. "Put the bags over the heads, were close." He said. "Wait! Wait." Genesis said as the put bags over both of our heads, I could only see little light peak through as they guided us to where ever Damien was taking us. I could hear talking, many voices that I hadn't heard before. Then I felt someone push me down to my knees, I tried to catch myself as I fell to the ground, I could hear Genesis curse into the air as he fell beside me. Someone yanked the bag off of my head, my hair falling over my face. Then I slowly looked up, Damien standing in front of me, then I seen shoes, small, about the same size as RJ's, I slowly lifted my head, my heart completely stopping. A young child, hair a dirty blonde color, there eyes a hazel color. A little boy. It couldn't be... it couldn't. "Elliot, this is Beth.. your mother." Damien said. The boys eyes stared into mine, I was completely frozen. The boy slowly stepped towards me, his expression completely blank, he moved a string of hair from out in-front of my face and tucked it behind my ear. He didn't speak, he just looked over me. He placed both of his small hands on to my cheek, I could feel a tear run down my cheek, on to his hands. He then wiped it away and frowned at me. He slowly pushed his forehead against mine, I quickly wrapped my arms around him pulling him into me as I cried. He wrapped his little arms around me holding me.

DARYLS POV:
Daryl had packed up the carriage with his stuff, and a few things that would help Hilltop. Aaron hoped on beside him, looking over a notebook in his hands. "What are you doing?" He mumbled. "You think ima let you go back to hilltop alone?" He asked. "Didn't think i needed anyone." Daryl said. "Well you do, it's not safe for anyone to be out alone." He said staring at Daryl, waiting for him to lead the horse. Daryl threw up the straps striking the horses lightly as they began to head out the gates of Alexandria. Judith watching them leave, a frown on her face. "She hates it." Aaron said to Daryl. "I know." Daryl said. "She'll understand eventually." He added. "She's just like Michonne and Rick." Aaron said turning away from the girl. "She definitely is." Daryl agreed. "It's almost been a week since she left, how are you holding up?" Aaron asked Daryl. "I'm fine." Daryl flatly said. "Daryl.." Aaron then said. Daryl looked over at Aaron and shrugged. "She'll be back." He said to him. "Y'all are constantly being separated, I know you hate as much as she did." Aaron said as he closed the notebook and placed it beside him. "One day." Daryl mumbled. "You ever thought about it? Settling down?" Aaron looked at Daryl then at there surroundings, his mind thinking about a thousand different things. "Like how?" Daryl asked him. "Getting married. You know, those kinds of things." Aaron said with a cheesy smile. Daryl scuffed at him as he rolled his eyes. "Iono man." He admitted. "I think you do, you should. Think about it Daryl, we don't have all the time in the world. Don't make the same mistake I made, if you love that girl, keep her." Aaron proclaimed. Daryl looked at him again, his small smile turning down. "I ain't think about it." Honestly said, and he didn't. He never thought about it, marrying Beth. Of course he cared about her, of course he loved her, but he never said it, he never thought about taking those steps. He was afraid too.. he never seen himself as a man to find a woman to marry, to settle and have children and grow old together. That wasn't him, was it? "I'm sure Beth has." Aaron said. "What's your point?" Daryl asked Aaron. Aaron sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "My point is.. I don't wanna see y'all waste away y'all time. Not like I did with Jesus." He said lowering his voice, Daryl slowly looked at Aaron again, a frown on his face. "I'm sorry man.." he softly said to him. Aaron dug into his back pocket and pulled out something, he opened up the palm of his hand, a ring was sitting in it. "I found this, on a run.. I was going to give it to him, as a promise.. I want you to have it." He said to Daryl. Daryl was completely thrown off he looked down at the ring, back to the road, then Aaron. He forced the horses to come to a stop as he turnt his body. "I want you to give it to Beth when you have the opportunity too." He said to Daryl. Aaron placed it into Daryl's hand, and pulled him into a hug, patting him on the back. When they separated Daryl began to lead the horses again. The entire ride to Hilltop, Aaron talked about his daughter. Daryl sat and listened, his mind thinking about what Beth had told him, about the child they would've had..