16

Suggested Music:
(Hurricane - Thirty Seconds to Mars)
"Tell me would you kill.. to save a life?"

THEN-That morning Daryl was working labor work, helping with the fences, clearing walkers, and hunting

THEN-
That morning Daryl was working labor work, helping with the fences, clearing walkers, and hunting. I sat at the table teaching a group of older kids, around Carl's age. They weren't as friendly as the younger group, but they were quiter, and much more smarter. I had caught Negan staring at me as he stood in the door way, Lucille laid across his arms that were folded. He waved me over as I stopped my lesson. "I'll be right back." I said as I stood up out of my seat and headed over to him. He smiled as he turned out of the doorway, I followed behind him as he stopped and turned to face me. "Wanted to apologize for yesterday, I realize I never got to hear you out. Would you take a walk with me?" He politely asked. "Sure." I folded my arms across my chest, the cardigan I was wearing falling slightly off my shoulders, my chest pressed up underneath my arms. Negan walked beside me as he lead me outside past Dwight, who stopped and stared. "You know I've risked a lot Putin' my trust into you.. into Daryl. You see I knew I liked the two of you when I laid my eyes on yah' y'all were just somethin' goddamn special." He said smiling at me. I looked at him with a look of "why are you telling me this" all over my face I wasn't sure where Negan was going with this or even why, but I knew he had a motive. "But you.. I seen a fire in your eyes." Negan stopped and looked at me, I shook my thoughts out of my head as I looked up at the man. He was still smiling, he reached out his hand for mine and I stared at it before placing my hand gently in his. My hands were smaller and much softer then his, his fit around my hand like a over sized glove as he told me to close my eyes. "Huh?" I blurted out. "Close your eyes, and don't peek. Promise it won't be a dick in a box or no pervy shit." He teased. "Um okay." I laughed as I closed my eyes and allowed him to lead the way. Negan had been exceptionally nice to me compared to others, I didn't understand why but I never thought to ask either. I didn't care. I felt him tugging me as he placed me in front of him then stopped. His hands on my shoulders. "Open." He whispered.

When my eyes flew open I could see two of the girls who had instructed me to kill Negan standing their, hands tied up, tape on their mouths, many saviors surrounding them. My heart completely dropped, I looked up at Negan was now gripping my shoulders. "Now I just know, my trusty Bethy Boo was not apart of this goddamn women's movement. Was she?" He asked the woman. They were crying, tears and snot running down their faces. They shook their heads vigorously. "What is this?" Daryl said as he walked in rubbing his dirt covered hands on a rag Dwight behind him. "A goddamn catastrophe." Negan said in my ear shaking me slightly. Daryl looked over at the women then at me as he put his hands out "Whateva' it is, Beth aint' part of it." He defended. Negan shook me again "Was you?" He asked. "No." I splat our, keeping my eyes off the women and on to the gravel beneath my feet. "And how do I know that's the goddamn true?" He asked. Daryl took a step closer towards us "She was with me, we were together." He said. Negan scoffed and looked at me then him then me again. "Together? Well hell..." he scoffed. "Please tell me y'all was doin' the frinky dinky, did yah' record it?" He teased letting my shoulders go, he pushed me towards Daryl, Daryl grabbed me and pulled me behind him. "Besides, you have a defendant." He whistled calling over the red headed bartender, her eyes locked on to me and Daryl as she swayed over to Negan. "Tell em what you told me sweetheart." He said opening his arms wide giving her the stage. The women below her stared up at her as she looked at them then looked at me. "I heard them speaking of what they wanted to do.. they had said they wanted to get rid of you. They were trying to use Beth, gonna frame her for it. She went to you at the bar to warn you but when she had seen one of the women before she came she was afraid too. Poor girl.. she was shaken up. Basically screaming out for help." The woman lied as she stared at me and Daryl, a frown on my face as I knew she knew that wasn't true. Daryl looked over at me he knew she covering for me, my heart slowed down as Negan scoffed. "Goddamn.." He said as he looked over at two saviors, the began to walk towards the women, the women began to cry even louder as the men lifted up their pistols. I wanted to stop it, I felt guilt rise in my chest, it made my stomach churn. I tried to move towards them coming from behind Daryl out to stop them but Daryl grabbed me and pulled me into him, my head buried in his chest as the gun fires went off, their bodies thumping in to the gravel beneath them. "Tha' hell with that." Negan said as he clapped his hands, the saviors spreading our and heading back to work. Two saviors grabbed their bodies and headed out to dispose of them. Negan looked at Daryl then down at me, he looked at the red head, then began to whistle as he walked back inside. The girl walked past her as I grabbed her wrist. "Why?" I whispered. She looked down at me as she stood taller then I was, like a shadow over me. "You some lives are worth more then others." She mumbled. "No, all lives are precious." I said to her, she had paused for a second before pulling away and walking inside. I felt the tears rush to my eyes as Daryl dropped down on his knees to look at me. "Hey! Hey.. that ain't yah' fault, they knew what they was doin' it ain't yo' fault, yah' hear?" He said to me as he stared up at me, I nodded my head as I chocked back the cries. I wanted to see, the blood that was left but Daryl grabbed my chin softly and kept my eyes on him. "We are leavin' you got it? We leavin' right now." He pulled out a note and keys from out of his pocket and showed them to me. "Go.. I know I put her in risk.. you need to go NOW." It said on the yellow sticky note. He quickly got up and lead me towards a door that lead to the opposite side of the factory. "What about your crossbow?" I asked. "Fuck the bow." He growled. My hands sweated as Daryl pulled me along, he looked out the door to see a bunch of motorcycles, he grabbed a pipe from off the shelf and pushed the door that had a card propping it open "Stay here until I say it's clear." He whispered. I nodded my head and watch him carefully slide out, I looked around the room to see a pile of stuff, weapons, on top was a revolver, Ricks.. I slowly walked towards it staying as low as I could, I slid my fingers on top of the gun and grabbed it off the pile sliding it into my back pocket, I could hear someone talking, I quickly went towards the door and popped my head out seeing a bigger man standing with his hands up in front of Daryl. Daryl swing even after the man begged him not too, he kept swinging. "Daryl!" I said, then my eyes flew up to see the man laying there, he came around the corner with his hands up. "Daryl!" I said. Daryl looked down at the man he killed. "It ain't 'bout just gettin' by here, it's about getting it all." He puffed out as he threw down the pipe, he took out the key and grabbed the bike. "Let's go." He said to me, I looked over the body before nodding my head I grabbed the radio he had off the ground and got on the back of the bike, Daryl started it up as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt it take off as he headed out the gate, I looked back at the body before shutting my eyes and allowing the breeze to calm me.
We did it.. I kept thinking, we did it.

Her light, his fire On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara