3

Suggested music :
(I found -Amber Run)

NOW-Daryl watched the flames of the bridge burn as the yells of Michonne could be heard, he felt the tears swell up in his eyes, he turned on his heels away from the flames and pushed past a couple of survivors

NOW-
Daryl watched the flames of the bridge burn as the yells of Michonne could be heard, he felt the tears swell up in his eyes, he turned on his heels away from the flames and pushed past a couple of survivors. "Where are you going?" The man asked. "Away." Daryl splat out as he headed through the woods. "Daryl?" Rosita called out. "Daryl!" She called again.

THEN-
"Daryl!" I called out. His eyes slowly peeked open as the light shun on his face, he put his hand over his eyes shielding them from the light. He slowly began to lift up as I placed a plate of food by his feet. "Had to do a lot of work to get you that." I said with a smirk. He looked down at the food and began stuffing his face. He licked his fingers clean when he was done. "Like wha'?" He asked, still chewing on his food. "That's a story for later." I whispered. We had been here for over a week now, I began teaching some of the children here, helped the doctor with a couple of his patients and did labor work while Daryl was locked in his cell. They had told me he wasn't eating or following orders, so I worked harder the entire day to bring him a meal. I knew he'd take it if it came from me. "How long we been here?" He asked looking over at me, examining my clothes and freshly washed hair. "Longer then we should." I whispered. "I'm workin' on a way out, I just need more time." He said. "Daryl.. it's not as easy as we think. I've been snooping the place looking for ways out, it won't be easy, and it doesn't help that your not complying with orders. It's only going to get worse." I said looking at his swollen eye he had received from fighting with one of the saviors. "I'll be alright." He huffed. "You have to try Daryl." I said. "I'm not stickin' my tail between my legs." Daryl growled. "I'm not asking you too." I protested. "You sure? You seem real comfortable aroun' here." Daryl pushed the plate across the ground and looked away from me. "Asshole." I said before standing up on my feet. He simply stuck me the bird. "I'm doing what I can to keep us both alive." I said. "Yeah, yo' doing a great job at that." He said still not looking at me. "Times up Beth." A man said as he popped his head around the corner. I nodded my head as I picked up the plate and slowly began to leave the cell. I watched Daryl as he continued to stare at the wall, the man closed the door and locked it. "He'll give in eventually." The man said. "We all did." I watched him walk past me, my eyes staring at the cell, looking at that damn A.

NOW-
"What is your name?" The woman asked as she stood over me, my hands were tied behind me, I could feel the weight of my body pushing forward as i slowly lifted my head. My hair sat on my shoulders, the blonde was died with blood, my blue eyes stared deep into the woman's. Her hair was cut completely off, her body covered in walker guts.
"My name is Beth, Beth Greene." I said.

THEN-
I'm not safe here. I have to get back home, I need to make sure Maggie and the baby are okay. I have to get home... me and Daryl had plan this day, I knew where to find keys to the motorcycles, that was our best chance, I knew I could get Daryl out of here safely, and by the rumors I had heard in the halls, I needed to do it soon. Daryl wasn't giving in, and Negan wasn't letting up. I couldn't keep working to feed up, I knew it was now or never. On my way back from teaching a early morning class I had seen what they were putting him through, the had Daryl fighting against walkers, I had rushed to the gate and begged them to stop. That's when Dwight told them to let him out, and throw him back in his cell. That was the last straw, I'm coming home... I have to get home.