7

Suggested Music:
(My Baby -Sanders Bohlke)

NOW-The bright sun had waken me up from my sleep, my eyelids slowly began to open as I seen the blue sky above me, once my eyes were fully open I could feel a sharp pain run up my leg, it threw me up and I grabbed my ankle, i had twisted it and ru...

NOW-
The bright sun had waken me up from my sleep, my eyelids slowly began to open as I seen the blue sky above me, once my eyes were fully open I could feel a sharp pain run up my leg, it threw me up and I grabbed my ankle, i had twisted it and running had made it worse, my ankle was swollen and bruised underneath my jeans that I rolled up. I began to pat my forehead where I had been hit. My clothes were soaked, my hair tangled with mud and sand. I looked around checking my surroundings, seeing nothing but sand and a washed up walked that had a arrow in his skull. I felt my side looking for my knife but felt nothing. "Shit." I whispered. I must have lost it during the fall, I slowly began to push myself forward, carefully. I crawled towards the water splashing it against my face, I pushed my short wet hair back, keeping it out of my face as I began to get up on my feet and wobbled away from the shore. I could see a building up ahead, I picked up a large stick from the ground and used it as a cane as I shuffled towards the gas station. The pain in my leg made me breath heavy and my grip on the wood tighten. I needed to find something to wrap my ankle and find any kind of weapon to survive the night. I pushed through the door of the gas station and quickly looked around waiting for any sight of a walker, but nothing came. My good foot kicked a can as I stumbled through the building, the van rolled across the floor then stopped. I watched it as it touched the boot of someone shoe, The corpse of a young girl sat on the ground with a teddy bear.

THEN-
I had rolled over on my back, my arm spreading across the bed, it startled me when I felt nothing but the silk blanket underneath my finger tips. My eyes began to open as I gripped the blanket. Where is he? I thought. I quickly sat up as I rubbed my eyes then looked around the room. I could see Daryl closing the door behind him. I threw my legs off the side of the bed, slipping on my boots, and following behind him. "Daryl?" I called out, when I pushed the door open and spotted him he was standing with Dwight. The two men looked at me. "Beth, your late for your shift." Dwight said. "Oh!" I said, Daryl watched me as I adjusted my messy hair into a quick ponytail and rushed past them, I stopped in my tracks and looked back at them. "Where are you going?" I questioned. "Negan wants to see him." Dwight spoke for him. "Go on now, I'll be alright." Daryl insisted. I nodded my head and quickly headed outside to the large tent, the children were all sitting in the floor listening to the elderly lady read a book aloud to them. "Beth!" One boy called out. The children's attention all turned to me as I slipped inside and sat with them. "Shh, listen." I whispered forcing their attention back on the woman.

"Daryl! My motherfucking man. Look at you, looking all good and new. Doctor really fixed you up." Negan teased. Daryl stood their silent not saying a word. "Now, I heard you was ready to submit." He said. "I ain't say nothin'." Daryl growled. "Hmm.." Negan said as he held the bat across his lap. "You wanna protect her don't you?" He asked. Daryl looked at him then down at the bat. "Dwight! Go grab Beth." He demanded. "No." Daryl said grabbing Dwight's arm forcefully. Negan tilted his head to the side and chuckled. "Okay then." He said, Daryl let his arm go and glared at Negan. "What you want from me?" Daryl asked. Negan began to smile as he sit Lucille to the side and leaned forward. "Want you to work for me, you could be a amazing asset." He said as he clapped his hand. "Kneel to me." He said. Daryl raised his head and let out a small chuckle, he wasn't kneeling to nobody. Negans expression turned from a smile to a blank expression. He slowly stood up and grabbed the bat. He got as close as he could to Daryl and stared him in his eyes. "I spared your girl once cause I ain't wanna mess up that pretty little face, but I won't do it again. I'll mess it up myself if I have too." He threatened. "You ain't messin' up shit!" Daryl growled. "I'll have that girl ripped to pieces in front of your eyes." Negan whispered. Dwight slid his arm between the two trying to keep anything from escalating. "He'll do anything for that girl, if that means kneeling then he will kneel." Dwight said looking at Daryl then Negan. "Won't you?" Dwight asked him. Daryl took a step back and nodded his head. Negan began to smile and placed his hand on his shoulder giving it a squeeze, he then began to push down forcing Daryl to get down on his knees. Daryl looked up at him, his eyes showed his anger as he kneeled to the man he hated. Negan pushed past him and left the two men alone. Dwight put his hand out to help him out, Daryl looked at it then pushed himself up. He stood in front of Dwight glaring at him. "I should've killed you." He growled, before turning on his heels and parting the room.

NOW-
I looked around the gas station looking for anything to wrap my ankle, I had found an old towel and ripped it up, using thinner strand to wrap my foot and ankle, I grabbed a dusty book bag off the ground, and threw my boot inside, leaving my bad ankle free from the heavy boot, I grabbed the teddy bear from the girls lap and looked over it, a small brown bear with one of its eyes missing, I threw it into the book bag and continued to look for supplies but I couldn't find any food or anything else that would help. I slipped back out the door I had entered from and headed down the street.

THEN-
Daryl had followed Negan like a dog, Negan would snap his fingers and have Daryl at his hip every time. He showed him around, introduced him to a few people, and gave him a list of things he needed to do everyday to pull his weight. He had Daryl do a lot of work that day, carrying large Then Negan took him to two grey doors, he could hear music coming from inside, Negan pushed the two doors open revealing a bar, there were poles where the women danced. Negan chuckled as he went over to the bar patting the seat next to him. Daryl looked around as he went over and took a seat. Negan snapped his fingers and the red headed woman came swiftly over, her shirt was cut down revealing her cleavage. "What can I get yah?" She said to Negan, she held a rag in her hand and took to glasses from under the counter and wiped them. "Get me some strong." Negan said. She nodded her head and went over to the shelf full of different substances. Daryl was familiar to places like this, his brother used to drag him to places like this, he never really got off on it, he felt like the women came off too strong, and were always a little too drunk and sloppy. That didn't stop him from sleeping with a couple of them when he was stupid drunk, but when he was sober like now. He didn't truly feel comfortable. A younger woman, with long blond hair braided down walked toward us, her breast out. Negan slowly turned his head and called her over. She smiled brightly as she came swaying over. She had on itty bitty shorts that barely covered anything. The color of her hair reminded him of Beth, he turned his eyes away as the red headed woman began to pour alcohol into our glasses, he quickly picked up the glass, put it to his lips, parted his mouth and threw his head back, slamming the cup back into the counter. The woman laughed and poured another shot. "Daryl, this is Julian." He said grabbing the girl and pulling her in between the two. "Hi Daryl." She said seductively. Daryl mumbled some and stared at the girl from the corner of his eye. Negan took the girls long braided hair in his hand and moved it over her shoulder. "Beautiful blond hair." He said with a smirk. "You got a thing for blondes?" He asked giving Daryl a wink. "Nah." He grumbled taking another shot. Negan reached for his glass and took a shot. "Now don't be rude." He said. Negan placed his hand onto the woman's breast and chuckled. "So goddamn beautiful." He said. "Come on now, enjoy her." He said removing his hand, waiting for Daryl to do as he asked. Daryl slowly turned in the chair and looked over the women half naked in front of him. He then looked away and looked over at his empty glass, when the red head went to fill it Negan put his hand up. "I ain't bring you for you not to enjoy what I asked you to enjoy." He growled. Julian slowly reached for his hand causing him to jerk away. Then he realized he didn't have much of a choice and allowed her to guide his hand across the middle of her stomach, up her side, then on to her breast. She held her hand on top of his as he kept his eyes low. "I like this one." She said with a childish laugh, one that reminded him to much of Beth. Her face popped into his brain, he thought of all the things Beth had to do for him, he hoped this wasn't one of those things. He felt disgusted, thinking about her while touching a woman so similar to her. The look on his face portrayed how he felt. "Goddamn, you're not enjoying this." Negan said as he took another shot. The girl released Daryl's hand and frowned. "You'll have to excuse this one, looks like Beth really got you around her little finger." Negan said chuckling. "She ain't got shit." He growled moving his hand away from the woman. "Does She now?" Negan questioned. "Prove it." He teased raising his eyebrows. "Let's try another, Julian go grab Rainy." Negan demanded. She nodded her head and quickly walked away heading to a back room. The girl he figured to be rainy came over, she had on a ripped up cropped tank top that framed her breast well and shorts that were unbuttoned, her eyes were blue and her hair a dark brown. She tilted her head once she caught Daryl's eye, her lips pinched up into a devilish smirk as she came over. "Rainy." Negan said with his arms wide. "Negan." She said as she continued to keep her eyes on Daryl. Negan noticed their interactions and began to chuckle again. "Ah See, there we go." He teased. The girl looked Daryl up and down and began to smile even more. "You're a new face." She said, her voice mature and sexy. "This is Daryl, a new partner of mine. Been tryna tame him for a good little minute now." Negan said. "Tamed?" She said licking her lips. "I can tame him." She said. The red haired girl rolled her eyes as she poured a third glass and slid it to the girl. Daryl finally looked, she was beautiful, mature, and her figure caught his eyes but he didn't want her. She reminded him of a woman he had slept with before, one he frequently slept with unlike the others, she kept coming around until his brother came back home, he pushed her away. "Can I take you somewhere?" She asked him. Daryl didn't say anything he just watched her. Negan slapped Daryl against the shoulder. "Go on now." He said. Daryl knew he didn't have a choice but to do what Negan wanted him to do, so he went with her.