chpt.4

Jiraya

After telling Deon off I haven't heard from him, Which I shoudn't started back fooling with him in the first place.

I decided to head over to Kay's house to speak with Justin about his cousin. I made it to her house and knock on the door waiting for somebody to open the door.

"Come in"! Kay said shouting from the inside.

"Hey what's up Jay what you doing here"? She say getting up from the couch to give me a hug.

"I need to speak with Justin about his so call cousin" I told her as I took sat down.

"He's at practice right now but what Deon do"? Kay say giving me her full attention. I took a deep breath and told her what happen.

"You need to stay away from him Jay like foreal that boy is crazy" Kay told me as she pull out her phone and start making a phone call.

"Who you calling"? I ask raising my eyebrow up at her.

"I'm calling Justin cause he need to talk to his stupid ass cousin, I think he has a problem".

I just sat back on the couch and text Aug and told him I was over Kay's house. I hope this go well.

Justin

After leaving pratice I check my phone seeing that Kay call and text me saying soon as I leave pratice come straight home asap. I wonder what's up, I dap up the boys and got in my car and went home.

Soon as I pull up to the house I grab my gym bag and open the door to see Kay and Jay sitting on the couch eating ice cream, really?

"What's going on"? I ask.

"Nothing" Kay had said putting the spoon in her mouth.

"I had got yo text saying come on asap so what happen"?

"You need to talk your retarded cousin of yours" Jay said.

"What he do"?

Jay told me everything and I told her I would handle it, I went and took a shower and threw on some more clothes.

"I'll be back" I told Kay, I gave her a quick peck and left out.

Deon

"She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me". I'm sitting picking flowers off the stem seeing if Jay loves me or not but she do I just know she do. While I was chilling outside on my porch Justin come pull up.

What he want I thought to myself, "Aye what's good cuz"? I said as I stood to give him dap but he just look at me.

"Look D you need to leave Jay alone, she told me what happen just stay away from her ight"?

"Mane whatever I'm not even thinking about that girl nomore", I told him.

"Yeah ight give me your phone then" Justin said having his hand out waiting for me to give him my phone.

"Dude are you serious right now"? I ask him.

"Hell yeah unless you want me to turn you in" he threaten me.

"Ight here" I gave him my phone and he gave it back to me. This dude took Jay number out of my phone like I can't go find her, this boy here.

"If I hear about you stalking or anything yo ass going back to the place and I ain't playing either" Justin said looking at me seriously.

"Yeah ight chill" and with that he left.

He really think I'm gonna listening to him come on now he should know me by now, I sat right back down and start thinking about my future wife Jiraya.

August

Once I left the studio I went and stop to get something to eat cause I know Jay didn't cook, She's probably still at Kay house.

Maybe I should cook instead of heading to a fastfood place, I've been trying to make it up to her I been so focus on other things I hardly spend time with Aaliyah and Jay.

I went into Sam's and grab a buggy start picking up stuff, I went over by the fruits and was looking at the strawberries, I am not good at picking fruit everytime I buy them they either not sweet or old I need Jay now.

As I was figuring on weather to get the strawberries I notice this girl was looking at me, I look at her and just gave her smile. She smile back and came over by me.

"Hey umm I was watching you the whole time do you need help"? She ask.

"Nah I'm good ma just getting some things" I told her.

"Okay then if you need help just come find me, oh and by the way my name is Chaunti" she said as she walk away.

I continue shopping then I got in line, each line was long. People was trying to break and shit I was almost at the point to just leave out of there but I seen Chaunti walking by.

"Aye Ms. Chaunti" I said getting her attention.

"Yes" she say as she turn around.

"I need your help ma". 

"Well what can I help you with Mr..."

"Alsina I tell her".

"Okay Mr. Alsina what can I help you with"?

"Can the lines move any faster"? I ask her, she start laughing alittle and said no.

"But I can check you out myself" she said while biting on her lip. She open up another line and start ringing up my things I paid for my stuff and she handed me my change and a receipt with her number on the back of it I look at her and she just wink at me.

"Thanks for helping me out Chaunti" I said to her then I left out and was going home, boy what a day.

Chaunti

My name is Chaunti Hall and I am about 5'6 ft. tall, grey eyes, dark brown hair, and thick in all the right places.

While I was working I seen this sexy ass dude, it looked like he need help so I went over there and ask him. I ask him did he need help he said no, if I tell you I have a thing for boys with accents I can tell he was from New Orleans I have family down there.

The check out lines was pack with long lines I was ready to clock out and go home but then the Alsina dude needed my help so me being all nice I help him out. Once I gave him the change and stuff I wrote my number down on the back of his receipt, "Thanks for helping me out Chaunti" he said to me I just smile and watch him walk out the store I hope I'll get a chance to see him again or hear from him.