chpt.25

Next Day

August

(Flashback)

"Ms. Smith can I speak with you"? "Yes Mr. Alsina" she said in her soft voice.

"Just can me Mr. A ight" I told her.

"Okay" she said smiling turning her head.

"Come on now what I told you about that"? She look back at me and smile but this time we both just stared at each other. I look deep into her eyes as she look down at my lips. She lean forward but then stop but I went on and smash my lips into hers.

(End of flashback)

All night I been right by Jay side, "Come on baby please wake up I can't lose you" I say holding her hand.

"Aye you good bruh"? Justin ask me as he walk into the room.

"Yeah I'm good just want her to wake up that's all. Is Kay and Mrs. Smith doing okay"?

"Yeah, Mrs. Smith went on home she said she'll be back this evening, and Kay is out there with Tori and Mike. I just came in here to see if you was cool".

"I wish this was all just a dream man. I lost my babygirl and Jay is in a coma, how I'm going to tell her that Aaliyah didn't make it? This is just too much for me" I place both of my hands on my face just letting the tears fall, I know I had to get myself together but I can't.

"August it's gonna be okay, we are all in pain but when Jay wakes up she's gonna wanna know and yeah it's gonna hurt her but you'll be right there by her side". I look up to see Kay standing over me, everything she said was true.

"I know Kay but it seem like when everything was going good for us something bad comes along".

"Just go home get clean up and some rest, I'll stay up here until you get back" Kay said, I kiss Jay and got up from the chair and told Kay if she wakes up to call me and let me know. I left out the hospital and went home to get myself together.

Kay

"Can you leave for a moment"? I ask Justin.

"Yeah I'm go get some breakfast I'll be back" he said leaving out.

I sat in the chair where Aug was sitting, I grab Jay by her hand and just broke down.

"Come on Jay wake up we need you" I say looking at her.

"She will be up soon baby don't worry all we can do is pray" I look up to see my mom.

Justin

"I'm about to head out to get some breakfast y'all want anything"? I ask Tori and Mike.

"I'm good" Mike said.

"What about you Tori"?

"I don't care bring me something" she said while she was leaning on Mike.

I press the button to the elevator waiting for the door to open, Soon as the door open I seen my looney cousin. I haven't seen or heard from him every since I had talk to him.

"Aye what you doing up here"? He said stepping out the elevator.
"Jay and the baby was in car accident and Aaliyah didn't make it, plus Jay is in a coma so everybody is not doing to good". I tell him putting both hands in my pocket.

"What happen to your arm"? I ask him while looking at it.

"Oh I was playing basketball and fool around and broke something but I'm good, look I'm sorry to hear about the baby and Jay but I gotta get going catch you later cuz" he said then walk away. I swear that dude have issues, I press the elevator again waiting for it to open.

Deon

So I heard that Jay's in a coma and the baby didn't make it, I didn't mean for the baby to get kill I just wanted to hurt them both a little but it's whatever.

Yeah I was the one who ran into Jay and I was the one who was calling and sending them threats to her phone. Like I said it's either my way or no way I might just visit her before I leave.