chpt.50

August

Finally made it back in the A, I drop everybody else off at their own house I done had enough of all them crazy fools.

"I really enjoyed myself we you and Kay and them" Jay say as we was both on the couch laid up under each other.

"Yeah but CJ ass need a check, I don't know what his momma was smoking when she was pregnant with him".

"We should do trips like that every year, but we might have to leave CJ that boy play too much" Jay said as we both laugh.

I notice Jay wasn't herself, seem like when was on our way back home her eyes would get glossy. I know it can't be allergies but I'm going to ask her what's been bothering her.

"Baby you straight"? I ask looking down at her while she laid her head on my stomach.

"Yeah I'm good why you ask"?

"I noticed your eyes would tear up like you wanna cry but you hold them in, so what's wrong and don't lie cause your eyes are red now".

Jiraya

"I noticed your eyes would tear up like you wanna cry but you hold them in, so what's wrong and don't lie cause your eyes are red now" August say to me.

I knew I was gonna have to tell him but I don't know how he gonna react once I tell him.

"I'm listening Jiraya" August say waiting for me to answer.

Which I knew he was getting impatient cause he said my whole name.

Just breath in and breath out slowly. I thought to myself, I look at Aug and gave him a weak smile here's  goes nothing.

"Umm August while we was in Cali I"......