chpt.49

Jiraya

"What you wanna do today"? August had ask me while we was both still in the bed.

I didn't feel like doing nothing today, after riding them rides lastnight I felt sick coming back to the hotel.

"Baby I don't feel like doing nothing or go nowhere, can we just stay in bed and watch tv"? I ask him laying my head on his chest.

"Yeah we can stay in I was hoping you would say that".

"Why you say that"?

"Cause I thought you would wanna go shopping and stuff, you know how you be when it comes to shopping".

"Well I can't help that, you know I had fun down here in Cali but I miss the A".

"Aww is somebody getting home sick, nah what happen to Yass Bish Cali, I need me a fine Cali dude" August say in a girl voice.

I couldn't help but to laugh cause he was referring to Tori.

"I'm tell Tori you was mocking her".

"You know that's how she sound, later on we gonna head over to JJ and Kay room and crash over there".

"Ight" was all I said cause I felt my eyes closing, I'll just get another nap in and off to sleep I went.

Kay

"Justin if you don't get that camera out my face I swear I would shove it up your a-"

"Okay and we'll be rigt back with these messages" Justin say while turning off the camera.

"Baby you can't be mean while I record you, when our baby come Ima show her the video".

"No you ain't showing nobody that I look crazy today and you want to record".

"Damn bae I be glad when your hormones be back to normal, you always grumpy".

"I can't help it but if I say something that might hurt your feelings don't take it personal, just know it's the pregnancy talking" I tell while he was rubbing my feet.

"Yeah I guess, but I still love you even when you be mean to me but its cool".

"How much do you love me"? I ask biting on my bottom lip.

"Ight now Kay don't start nothing, but look I had got you some strawberries  and chocolate to dip it in".

"Okay maybe we can use the chocolate sauce instead of the strawberries" I say while straddling on his lap placing kisses on his neck.

"Nah baby not right now but let chill and watch tv" he tell me.

He can't be serious, I'm over her horny and shit and he wanna chill watch tv.

"You cheating on me"?

"Nah bae why would you say that"?

"Cause you never turn down sex but all of a sudden you just wanna chill, is it because I'm getting fat isn't it"?

"Kay baby no you not getting fat and I'm not cheating on you".

"Then make love to me JJ I need you right now" I whine to him, my hormones are really acting up I don't know how much I can take.

One minute I'm crying then yelling at Justin and then I get sexually frustrated, but I guess it work cause soon as I could say anything else Justin pick me up and laid me on the bed and start kissing me while working his way down.

Tori

"I'm bored baby what you wanna do"? CJ ask.

"I don't know, you wanna go sit outside at the pool and get our feet wet"? I ask him.

"Yeah we can do that".

I got up and just put on a shirt and some shorts, we just gonna get our feets wet. But I know CJ crazy ass.

We went and put our feet in the water and was talking about our future and stuff.

"Tori I'm so glad that we back together, I don't want to loose you no more" CJ tells while he look deep in my eyes.

"Don't worry babe I ain't going nowhere, I know you can't get enough of me so hey" I say popping my invisible collar.

We both start laughing until he wanted to splash water on me.

"You always gotta play we was having a good convo until you wanna splash water".

"I love you baby" he say sticking his lip out waiting for me to give him a kiss, I lean over to kiss him but instead I end up pushing him in the water.

"Oh ok I see you wanna play" he say as he was still in the water.

I just laugh and sat there looking at him, He went under water and before I could get up he came up from the water and grab me and threw me in with him.

"CJ Ima kill you!!!"

"We even now so gimme my kiss".

I peck his lip a couple of times then splash water in his face, during the whole time we was just having fun.