chpt.13

Deon

During the past week I been doing good, I told Jay thanks for everything today I am taking her out just me and her. I want to show her how much I appreciate her for helping out, Now today I didn't take my meds I can handle myself I think.

I call Jay up and told I'll be by her house to come get her, Today should be special. Since her man is still out of town and her cousin is gonna be watching the baby I can finally have some alone time with Jiraya.

Jiraya

"Jay I don't think you should be going out with Deon" Kay said to me as she was playing with Aaliyah.

"Kay don't worry everything should go well, plus I did help him and now since I help him out he just want to show me how much he is thankful".

I know Kay wasn't trying to hear it but I'm quite sure Deon has change so why not be his friend.

"Okay I'll be back so make yourself at home there's food, snack, and whatever you want... Aaliyah bottle is in the re-"

"Jiraya baby I got this you just be careful" Kay said to me.

"Don't worry I will" I say.

Then Deon pull up into the driveway and hop out the car to open up the passenger side for me, I thank him then he got into the driver side and he pull off.

"Jiraya you just don't know how thankful I am for you helping me out thank you so much" Deon said as he was focusing on the road.

"No problem I'm just glad you got help that's all you needed" I tell him.

During the whole ride we talk and laugh and even listen to music, I text Aug since I haven't heard from him in a minute even though I did call him but I figure he was busy so I'll just wait until he calls back.

* * *

Chaunti

"Did we have fun or what"? Dyiona said to me as we made back to the house.

"Yeah I guess we did" I say not really caring, I really feel bad now but lastnight just happen.

"That was fuck up what August did to us he didn't have to kick us out but it's all good" Dye say.

"Did you call Bri and Tam"? I ask Dye.

"No I'm quite sure they'll be home soon, I'm about to go get some sleep I have to go to work this evening so I'll holla at you later" I watch as Dyiona went upstairs to her room.

I was determine on weather to call August or not I pick up my phone and dail his number, as I waited for him to pick up Bri and Tammy came in.

"So where y'all been"? I ask them as I still had my phone to my ear.
"Guh I was with Chris sexy self and we ended the night right" Bri say as she took of her shoes and came and sat by me.

I hung the phone and start hearing about Tam and Bri night.
"So what you and Dye do lastnight"? Tammy ask with her legs cross.

"Well...we went to August room and end up having a threesome" I say as I put my head down.

"Ooowwwieee!!! see I knew you and Dye was some freaks" Bri said getting all loud.

"Where is Dyiona anyway"? Tammy ask looking around.

"She's upstairs sleep she got to work this evening".

"Chaunti you okay?" Tammy ask me, I guess she notice I had this look on my face.

"Yeah I'm good just still sleepy" I say as I began to yawn.

"Hmm I see August put it down on both of y'all" Bri said then start laughing.

"Whatever I'm about to go take a nap" I say to them. I got up and went into my room, I check my phone to see if Aug return my phone call but he didn't I place my phone charge and went to sleep.

August

"So you telling me that you slept with her and the cousin"? Kirko ask as he was passing the blunt towards Chris.

"Yeah man I don't know how I'm tell Jay".

"Don't tell her" Kirk said.

"Man Jay gonna kill yo ass" Chris said.

"Thanks for reminding me" I say looking at him he just had both of his hands up like he was just saying.

"All I know is the girl I was with her head game was on point" Kirk said as he dap up Chris.

"Hell yeah my nigga" Chris said, I just shook my head at them.

I step out of the studio and call up Jay, she pick up on the third ring....

"Hey babe"!!! She said sounded all happy.

"What's good ma"?

"Nothing just been waiting for you to call, how was the concert lastnight"?

If only she knew how it was I thought to myself.

"It was straight I just can't wait to get back home to you and Aaliyah".

"I know we miss you too when you coming home"?

"I should be back home by tomorrow evening" I told her.

"Jay I'm about to shower do you care to join me"? I pull the phone from my ear and place it back to my ear before I could speak I heard the dial tone.

I know damn well Jiraya is cheating on me, I try calling her back but it went straight to voicemail. Fuck this I'm heading back home today I went back into the studio and told Chris and them I had to go.

I went back up to my room and start packing up. Chaunti had call me I really didn't want to hear what she had to say I was too busy worrying about who Jay was with.