chpt.36

Kay

I was sleeping so good until I end up running to the bathroom throwing up.

"Kay you alright"?

I got up and rinse my mouth out and told him I was good, "Look your appointment is at nine so gone ahead and get ready.

"Appointment for what"?

"Just get ready I'll explain it on our way out".

I was confused at first but then it dawn on me, He wanna know if I'm pregnant.

"Justin if you had set me up an appointment to see if I'm having a baby, I already made me one and I don't have to go until 12 this evening".

"It wasn't my idea, Tori assist me to make you an appointment but I guess you beat me to it".

"Yeah".

I went and took a shower and got dress, then I call to check up on Jay.

The phone kept ringing until she finally pick up on the tenth ring.

"Hello"?

"What you doing today"?

"Not much, but let me call you back I need to handle something right quick".

Before I could respond she ended the call, Well looks like she's back to herself. I went downstairs to grab me a bite to eat before I left to go to this appointment.

"Kay baby would if you're pregnant"?

"Then Justin I will be a mom and you will be a dad, are you nervous"?

"Nah I hope you are pregnant".

"We will find out today this evening so don't even worry about it".

I made me some cereal and sat on the couch watching the news until my phone start ringing I grab my phone and seen Tori calling, I already knew what she wanted.

Jiraya

I had to get off the phone with Kay cuz every since yesterday I been thinking about what August said when he mentioned he lost two kids.

When I ask him about he just ignore it, I went and got dress since August wanna play the fucking quiet game then so be.

I was gonna make a little visit up to the studio.

August

The other night I didn't expect for it to go down like that but I end up snitching on myself, I been trying to avoid Jay but I can't keep ignoring her.

"So did you hear from my niece"?

When Lee was referring to Chaunti my whole attitude change.

"Yeah I spoke with her, and from the looks of it Chaunti needs help".

"Well she's carrying your child so what did she say"?

I don't know if I should tell Lee that she got rid of the baby, I was about speak until I spoke up the devil herself.

"Hey Chaunti so you told August that you preg- wait hold up, what happen to the baby bump"?

Chaunti look at me if she wanted me to help but I just pull out my phone and started to text Jay, until she came busting up in the studio.

Chaunti

I went up to the studio to tell uncle Lee what I did, As I walk into the studio I seen August.

"Hey Chaunti so you told August that you preg- wait hold up, what happen to the baby bump"?

When he notices I didn't have a baby bump my whole body was tense, I look over at Aug which he didn't pay me no mind so here I was dumbfounded until Jiraya walk in with this certain look on her face.

"All I wanna know is what's going here, cuz apparently it's some secrets being kept" Jiraya say looking dead at August.

"Jay what are you doing here"? He ask her, "Oh now you can talk well since you're talking now what was that you said about you lost two kids"?

When Jiraya said that I already knew August must have told her.

"What's the problem up in here"? Uncle Lee ask, I took a deep breath and went on and spoke.

"Uncle Lee I went and got an abortion, I didn't keep the baby" I tell him as I held my head down.

I felt him come towards me but I didn't bother to look up, he just stare at me for a good while then left.

"So you lie to me"?

Jiraya ask coming towards me, "Yeah I didn't want to break up a happy home knowing I was carrying August baby so I went and got rid of it, Jiraya I'm turely sor-

I got cut off when I felt a slap go across my face.

"You stupid bitch, what you mean you didn't want to break up a happy home you already did when you slept with him".

I couldn't really say nothing but hold my face and cry, I guess it's best for me to leave. I grab my purse and left out without looking at August.

Jiraya

"You know I can't cry no more all of my tears are gone and I had to find out like this, when were you was going to tell me this"?

"Jay I know you mad but to be real with you I wasn't gonna tell you, I figure why tell you if she went and got rid of it".

I just shook my head at him, "that's not the point Aug you could have at least told me still".

I walk out of the studio to my car with August calling after me, "August I can't go back to the old ways I done forgave you for sleeping with her but then she lie about being pregnant so I don't know if I can trust you now. Maybe I should just leave you for good this time".

"Jay baby I know you are upset but I didn't want you to stress no more, you was already hurting when we lost Aaliyah I didn't want to put more on you than you could bare just lets work this out".

"August I'm tired of trying to work shit out it seems like when I try to things started to happen, I'm done this time can't deal with your bull no more".

I got in my car and on my way home I was going to pack up my stuff and head back to my hometown, but before I do that I'll have to stop by and see Kay and them before I leave.

Once I made it home I went straight upstairs and start packing when August came in the room trying to still apologize.

"Look August save your apologies what's done it's done, gone ahead and start working on your music you no longer have a child and you don't have a girlfriend to come home to just do your thang. You are a free man now".

Once I was done packing I put the suitcase onto the floor on my way out the door when August pull me into his arms.

"Jiraya I know I have mess up but baby that was only one big mistake, you just can't keep running away every time there is a problem. What would you do if we was married and we end up having a disagreement you just gonna end up divorcing me instead of talking it out"?

"Look August I love you alot but this is too much for me I just can't deal with this, maybe this was a mistake when I end up falling in love with you. I was young and dumb that time but now I see things clear now".

I got out of his arms and walk out the door, I didn't even bother to look back I place my bags into the car and got in and drove off.