chpt.43

Kay

"Jay I'm getting fat, I can barely fit my clothes".

I tell Jay while looking at my belly, I have a little knot but its getting big though.

"Of Kay you pregnant, you're gonna get big but once she gets here you can work off that baby fat".

"Yeah but then my feet gonna be looking like pig feets an-"

"Kaden calm your sensitive ass down you'll be fine".

"I'm not sensitive just don't want to get big" I tell her rubbing my stomach.

"But you crave for every little thing, like I said you will be just fine this is first child so I know how you feel".

"So are you plan on having another baby anytime soon"?

"I don't know August and I never mention about having another baby once we got back together".

I know my cousin, I know she wants to have another baby but it still hurts her and August.

"You know I was thinking maybe would should do a road trip, all of us head out of town. What you think"?

"That don't sound bad at all, but where we going"?

"We can go anywhere, look when Justin get back from practice I'll tell him about it. You tell Aug and I'll call up Tori and let them know what's up".

"Ight then, I'm about to head out and go up to the studio and mess with August. You need anything pregnant lady"? Jay say while rubbing my belly.

"No I'm good but make sure to call me and let me know what's up".

"I got you" she say.

I walk her out and came back into the house and text Justin to see what time he was coming home, we all need this vacation right about now.

Jiraya

I made my way up to the studio and seen Aug with Kevin Gates, they was working on the new song IDGT (I Don't Get Tired).

Soon as they got done August notice me and he walk out of the booth and came towards me.

"What's up ma"?

"Nothing just left from Kay house then I decided to stop by here to check on you" I tell him while grabbing his hand placing them in mines.

"You good? Looks like something is on your mind".

"Well Kay and I was talking, then she came up with this good idea of us doing a road trip. But the thing is where should we go"?

"So y'all wanna go somewhere out of town"?

"Yeah".

"Ight then look let me finish up in here then when I get home we'll talk about it" he said pecking my lips then he went right back to work.

I wave at Kevin then I left out, call Kay told her now I'm about to head home and start packing cause I could use a vacation. We all need this especially August and I our relationship been crazy like but I still love him to death.