chpt.22

Justin

"I can't hear you Kay what's my name"? I ask her as I had her on all fours.

"Ahh Jus-", SMACK!!! "wrong" I start going faster as she grip onto the sheets.

"Fuucckk!!! DAADDDYY!!!" She scream out.

"Now was that so hard to do" I kiss her neck and we both laid there catching our breath.

"You lucky I love your ass cause I wouldn't said it".

"Oh really? Who was the one screaming to the top of their lungs" I say to Kay as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Whatever" she said.

"I love you too" I kiss her cheek and just laid there listening to the rain fall, this is the type of weather to just chill and cuddle.

Tori

I like this type of weather it's pouring down raining, Mike and I cuddle up on the porch watching the rain fall.

"Baby how many kids you want"? Mike had ask me.

"I don't know maybe two a girl and a boy" I say while playing with the ring that was on my finger.

"Why you ask"? I ask him.

"I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and start a family real soon" he said looking at me.

I just gave him a smile and peck his lips and continue to just hear the rain drops, I don't know I'm having second thoughts about this marriage thing.

I guess when I seen CJ that feeling came back I don't know, I think I'm still in love with him.

August

"Oww come on Liyah you can't be pulling on daddy hair" I remove her little hands from my hair, she was just having a ball.

Since it was raining out Jay, Liyah, and I are in the bed together just enjoying each other company.

"You need to cut that mess off your head anyway" Jay say as she ran her fingers through it.

"Nah shawty ain't happening I would only get a trim but chop it all of nope can't do it the girls love it" I tell her.

"Yeah okay whatever".

"It's okay to hate baby I still love you" I say to Jay she just push me and start playing with Liyah.

"My baby is so pretty like her m- like her daddy I know" I say cutting Jay off.

"Umm no she get her looks from me she just got your hair and maybe your nose but everything else it's me" she say.

"Aaliyah who you look like? You look like daddy don't it"? I say to her all she did was grin and making noise I love that little girl to death I would kill for her and Jay.

Finally the rain stop the sun came out, But I doubt it's gonna rain again.

"I'm go head up to the studio for a minute you need anything"? I ask Jay while I was putting on my shoes.

"Nah I might just go see my mom then come home and start dinner" she say.

"Ight don't be out to long it suppose to be a storm later on" I told her. I gave her a kiss and I pick up Aaliyah and place kisses all over her face and gave her back to Aaliyah and left out.

Jay

The rain had stop so I took me and Aaliyah a bath and got dress, I was gonna go see my mom then head to store. I'm glad August didn't bring up about that little thing that happen last weekend but so far I haven't recieve no text message or note.

I grab my car keys lock up the house and put Liyah in her carseat I made sure she was buckle up.

* * * * *

After leaving my mom house I went on to Walmart to get some food, Once I got in the checkout line the rain began to start.

Damn I wonder did Aug make it back home. I paid for my stuff and got to my car put Aaliyah in and I start puttinh the bags in the trunk, I got in the car started it up I text August told him I was on my way home.

As I was driving the rain start coming down hard I could barely see the road, Lord please let us make it home safe I said to myself. The road was slippery so I had to slow down alittle. It was a big eighteen wheeler behind me that was driving fast.

"Ight truck you need to slow down" I say like they could hear me. I was not about to speed up so they best out was to just get in front of me and luckliy they did, my phone start ringing I press the button to answer the call so whoever was calling they was on speaker through the car.

"Hello"?

"I guess this is it huh"?

"What? Who is this"?

"Don't worry just know I always....love you".

Once they said that they hung up the phone, I look through the rear view mirror and back to the road next thing I know I see a car coming towards me and everything went black.