chpt.42

Jiraya

I woke up next to a sleeping August, I should push him off the bed after what him and the guys did to us lastnight.

(Lastnight) .....

"I wonder what they doing in there"? I got out the jacuzzi and wrap a towel around me to go see what was up with them.

Soon as I step my foot in the kitchen they had buckets of ice. I went to run back out to give Kay and Tori a heads up but it was too late.

"Don't run na ma what happen to all that laughing and throwing water at me thinking its funny" he pick up the bucket and was walking towards me.

This boy can't be serious right now, Justin and Cj was already out in the back attacking Kay and Tori. And here I am trying to get away from August.

"August if  you pour that ice on me I swear you won't be getting none for a year".

He look at me for a minute and had this smirk on his face.

"Okay Jay I'm sorry look Ima put the ice down, but I think you should go out there and help your cousin and friend".

I look to see them running away from Cj and Justin while laughing and screaming, Soon as I step back out in the back I felt coldness in my bikini.

"AUGUST!!!!! I knew I shouldn't trusted you" I took the ice out and threw one at him while he was laughing his ass off.

"I bet y'all won't get drunk again" Justin said with Kay over his shoulder.

"Boy we wasn't drunk, maybe a little tipsy. But at least we came home and got tipsy we didn't even stay out long" Tori roll her eyes at all of them.

"Keep rolling them eyes and watch was going to happen" Cj say getting in her face.

And by Tori being Tori she roll them again, I swear she's a mess.

"Well since we all are here I guess we gonna be crashing here until tomorrow" Justin say.

"Yeah I don't mind we got plenty of guests room so have at it" August told the both of them.  

"I wish you put me down" Kay say to Justin.

"Oh I'm put you down alright soon as we get upstairs" he tell her while giving her ass a squeeze.
"Please go get a room" Tori said to him.

"Ight we out yall just hope Kay don't scream too loud and wake the neighborhood".

Everybody went into a room and I went into me and August room to take me a shower.

"Still mad at me"? He ask coming behind me.

I just ignore him and walk into the bathroom with him right on my back.

"Come on babe I know you not mad".

"Nope I'm not mad at all, come shower with me so I can prove to you that I'm not mad".

He waisted no time to strip out of his clothes, if only he knew what Ima do to get him back.

(Back to the story)

I got out of bed and left out the room to go get Kay and Tori.

"I see you up early Tori say coming out the room".

"Yeah since they wanna play lastnight we mind as well get them back" I tell her.

I was about to open up the door where Kay was but I forgot they probably got busy lastnight so I sent her a quick text for her to come out, Within minutes she came out the room.