Epilogue

Kay

I'm now nine months, can't wait for my baby gets here. I already got her room decorated pink and white, Justin got me going to classes and stuff but I give him credit he's been taking care of me.

Half of the time I wish he would go play basketball with CJ so I can have some me time, our relationship is strong we might have our down falls but we make it through. Now I'm waiting for him to come back with some food cause I'm hungry as of right now.

Tori

CJ and I was talking about having a baby but I'm not ready for all of that, I think we should wait a couple more years before bringing a baby in this world.

Besides I have a looney boyfriend who pick fights with kids and obsessed with lemon heads, and he wants kids? Naw I think I'll wait until he becomes  mature then we can work it out.

Justin

I know Kay get sick and tried of me but I can't help it, it's our first child so all this gonna be new to us especially me.

I'm a dad, I gotta hurt every little nappy head boy that tries to talk to my baby girl. All I'm saying is Lord just give me strength while being a daddy.

CJ

Tori need to stop fronting and come on and have my baby, I know I'm childish but I'll be a good ass dad and she know that.

But it's best that we wait, since Kay having a baby I'll spoil my little niece, yeah I said niece. Tori is soon to be wifey just don't know it yet but its coming though so shh don't tell nobody.

Let me go get my babies from the store, you should already know what babies I'm talking about.

August

I felt relieved once Jay told me what was wrong, at first I thought she was gonna say she cheated on me but that wasn't it.

I don't know why she kept that from me. Why would I be mad about what she told me, I'm hella happy about the news.

I would tell what she said but I'll let her say that, Jay and I been through so much but towards the end we still standing. I'm glad to still have my baby, still working on music and she decided she wanted to model so that's her dream is to model.

I just release my song Grindin, and I'm out touring with my boy Usher and Chris. All I do is grind and pray.

Jiraya 

August was about to loose his mind when he thought I was cheating on him but no I didn't sleep around.

I'm actually having a baby. I was so happy when I found out, Soon as I told Aug about it he was happy also.

Soon as I have this baby I want to start modeling that's my dream so Ima go for it.

Through the pain I been through I'm still standing may fall every now and then, just get right back up and dust yourself off and continue with life.

Spending the rest of my life with August and my unborn baby is all I need and whatever comes in the future I'm looking forward to live a happy life.