chpt.38

Jiraya

They don't ever see you like I do

First thing when you wake up before you put on your makeup

And they don't really know you like I do, cuz with me you ain't the same you ain't gotta run no game

Cuz what you do and what I do ain't different we both on a mission I love your ambition

***********
Cuz I'm just outchea doing what I gotta do

Cuz all these fucking bills are due and I see all this money to make

So girl you know that I ain't judging you

Gone get ya money

Gone get ya money

Gone get ya money

Baby I salute

Gone get ya money

Gone get ya money

Gone get ya money

Make that money girl is yours

Spend that money girl its yours

You work hard for it its yours

Work that body baby its yours

I ain't judging you

gone get ya money

gone get ya money

gone get ya money

Once I was done performing I went into the back and got out of them shoes, my feet was killing me. I don't know how long Ima be stripping but it's fast money, I was too busy counting my money when Diamond walk in.

"Jay girl you kill it out there tonight" Diamond said as she was getting ready to hit the stage.

When I came back to Louisiana I ran into Diamond and she told me about this club and how she was a stripper and blah blah blah, So she end up helping me out and every since then I've been working here.

"Yea but my feet are killing me, I can't see how you do it".

"You'll get use to it once you feel comfortable, Joe probably didn't tell you this but he is going to take some of the dancers and fly to Atlanta and dance at the new club they got down there. You just might be one of them".

"What? No I doubt that I haven't been here long so why would he take me"?

"Jay I need to speak with you" I turn around to see Joe peeping his head in the door.

I look at Diamond who had this smirk on her face then she left out, If he do pick me I just might turn it down.

"Yes Joe what is it"?

"I'm quite sure Diamond big mouth told you but I decided to take you and a couple of girls with me to Atlanta to dance at the new strip club they just open, so what do you say"?

"No thanks, I'm just now getting use to this I think you should get somebody else".

"Come on Jay I know you new here but you one of my best dancers out there and you got the finest body, just please come big ballers gonna be there and celebrities come on what ya say?

"Money don't move me but I'll think about it".

"Well I hope you think fast cause we leaving tomorrow so just hit me back up and let me know".