chpt.15

Jiraya

After hearing Kay mouth she drop me off and left, I check on Aaliyah and left out of her room. I was on my way back to my room until I heard the front door open.

I went down the stairs to see a piss off August. "Hey baby I thought you was coming back tomorrow" I said to him.

"Save the bullshit Jay, where's the nigga you been foolin with"? August had ask. I knew he was talking about what happen that evening we was on the phone.

"August look I know what you heard over the phone but it wasn't like that baby I promise, just let it go and we can talk about it in the morning" I tell him hoping he would agree.

"Stop!!! Fucking with me Jiraya who is the nigga you been foolin with"? Okay he was really freaking me out he came back home early now he doing all of this yelling.

"August Ima need you to lower your voice our child is up there sleeping so can we please not talk about this" I tell him as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Okay since you don't want to tell me give me your phone" he say as he motion his hand out for me to give it to him.

"Really August? I just told you it's not what you think".

"Then tell me what happen then Jay cause right now I see this relationship is not working". I took a seat at the kitchen table with August right behind me, he sat beside me waiting for me to explain.

* * * *

After telling August everything he was still piss but he finally believe me even though he's still upset with me for helping him out. "Baby it's six something in the morning we should get some sleep" I say as I yawn and grab him by his hand. We went into the bedroom and August got out of his clothes and got in the bed with me and I drifted off to sleep.

August

I knew Jay wasn't cheating on me but I definitely cheated on her and I had to tell her sooner or later, She had her head on my chest and I had my hand around her waist.

I couldn't get no type of sleep, Aaliyah began to cry I got up and check on her. "Aww princess daddy here now" I say as I pick her up from the crib and sat in the rocking chair. I began to sing a song as Liyah was going back to sleep.

Next Day....

I woke up the next moring with Aaliyah still in my arms fast asleep, I place her back in her crib and got back into the bed with Jay.

"Where you been"? She ask while her eyes was still close.

"I was rocking my lil princess back to sleep" I tell her. I close my eyes for like a good minute so I can at least get some rest.

Justin

"Aye man Tori don't want to see you at all" I say to CJ.

"Mane whatever just let me know when you go see her" CJ as he got into his car.

I told him ight and I got into my car and was on my way home, I'm so happy to be home. It's still early so I know Kay probably still sleep, I made it home and went into the house up to the room to see Kay knock out.

I took me a shower put on my briefs and some basketball shorts and got in the bed, I wrap my arms around Kay and place a kiss on her neck.

She turn facing me and place a kiss on my lips. "Damn bae you could have least warn me before I kiss your lips with that morning breath of yours" I say as I cover my nose. "Shut up" Kay said as she roll her eyes and turn her back towards me. "I'm just playing baby" I say as I turn her back to facing me, she place her head on my chest and we both doze off to sleep.

Chaunti

August still haven't return my call but it's whatever, I'll be leaving sometime today to go back home. Being down here with my crazy ass cousins was fun, I didn't get back in touch with Monica so I'll deal with her when I get back.

As for right now Tammy and I are heading to the store to get few things to cook for this evening.

Tori

I call and text everybody and told them to come hang with me tonight cause I have something to annouce. Apparently they ass was still sleep, I was hoping Justin would stop by the house before he went home.

Michael was at work and I was up getting ready to take a bath and just chill until tonight, I don't know how everybody is gonna react but hopefully tonight would go well.

Jackie (Jay mom)

"I don't know why you wanna come back into this girl life she been doing fine without you" I say to Vicky over the phone. She call me and told me that she was here in Atlanta and she wanted to see Kaden, Now me being the person I am I wasn't going to tell her where Kay stay.

"I know Jackie but that was the past this is now, I just want my baby girl back that's all.

"Vicky look meet me at the coffee shop and we'll talk about weather or not if you could see Kay" I told her, I hung up from her and grab my keys off the counter and left out the house.