chpt.44

(Car in the mm)

Justin

"A road trip? Don't sound bad at all, so where we going"? I ask Kay.

"I don't know, look Ima text Tori and Jay and tell them to head over here so we can discuss on where we should go".

Kay grab her phone and start texting away.

This little trip we about to do don't sound bad at all I could use this.

"Wait, hold up so we all going to be riding in the same car or....."

"Umm we all gonna be in the same car, got a problem with that"?

"Yeah, I don't want to be around Tori big head ass".

She was about to say something else when Tori, Cj, Aug, and Jay came walking in the house.

"I guess people don't knock anymore" I say looking directly at Tori.

"Naw people don't knock anymore we just bust up in this muth-"

"Okay can y'all two just chill out" Kay told the both of us.

"And y'all want to do a trip with these two arguing" CJ say sitting down on the love seat.

I sat on the other couch and pull Kay into my lap, while everybody was sitting as well.

Kay

Soon as I call everyone they came over so now since we are all together we need to decide on where we should go.

K: I think it would be good to do a road trip, we all been through some things and we just to chill back and have fun

T: I'm down for it, we should go to hot springs

JJ: hell no it's hot there, lets go to New York

CJ: nah Mexico, we can learn how to do the cha cha dance

Aug&JJ: hell no

Aug: Jay and Kay already look like their mexicans they just might take them away from us

J&K: (mean mugging Aug)

Aug: I'm just playing baby (grab Jay place kisses on her face)

K: August you better be glad I love you, but anyway we are not going to no Mexico or NY

J: I think we should go to Cali

T&K: YASS BISH!!!

JJ,Aug,&CJ: Cali?

CJ: why you say Cali?

J: cuz they have everything down there especially cute dudes

T: hell yeah I need me sexy ass Cali dude, ain't that right Kay and Jay?

J&K: Riigghhhtt (start laughing)

Aug: oh really Jay?

J: nah I'm playing bae

JJ: so you want you a Cali niggah too Kay?

K: fucking right

JJ: ....

K: (laughing) just joking, but yeah we should go to Cali

Aug: okay so when we leaving? I already got a vehicle that we gonna be riding in

T: we can leave now, I'm so ready to head to Cali

CJ: why you like playing with me Tori?

T: boy get out yo feelings

K: we can head out tomorrow

J: ight then, I would have time to head to the store and buy some snacks for the road

K: oh yeah I need to go with you cause my pregnant self need to eat on something while on the road

T: well put on some shoes so we can head to the store

I got up from Justin lap and put on my flats then grab my phone and purse. We all left out and got in Tori car since she was driving.

"What store we going to"? I ask Tori while she was backing out the drive way.

"My favorite store".

"Which is...?" Jay ask.

"Wal-Mart duh that's my store, you wanna go somewhere else"?

"Nah we can head to wally world" I tell her.

We made it to Wal-Mart and we all grab a buggy and start filling it up with junk.  

August

"Well since they gone on to the store we can gone ahead and go pick up the car" I tell CJ and Justin.

"Ight lets go then" CJ grab his keys and we all headed out.

Got to the place and the man already had the keys in his hand.

"Here you go sir" he handed me the keys and Justin and I walk over to it and took a look at it.

"Damn this is nice I like this" Justin say as he hop in the front.

I got into the driver seat and started up the car.

"JJ you should have drove your car, I wanna ride in it to" CJ say pulling his car beside us.

"Dude you act like a kid, you'll get to ride in it and drive it cause I ain't gonna be driving all the way to California" I tell him.

"Ight meet y'all back at the house" he say then drove off.

We went back to the house and CJ hop in the back looking around like he was in candy land.

I call Jay up to see where they was she told me they was up in Sam's now, We went to Sam's and walk around the store to find them on the candy aisle.

"Ooohhh baby I hope you got me some lemon heads" CJ say running up to Tori.

The rest of us just shook our heads and start getting stuff.