chpt.34

Jiraya

I wash my hands and dried them, I step out just to run into Chaunti. She looked shock to see me cause last time I wanted to beat her up but I don't have time for drama, What her and August had was in the past so I'm over it now.

"Hey what you doing here"? I ask her just to make a little small talk.

"Oh umm just going through some things but I heard about your lost, sorry that had to happen" I was about to speak until August came out and told me that the lady was ready for me.

"Well it was nice seeing you Chaunti" I tell her while walking back towards the office, I grab August hand and took a deep breath.

"Jay it's gonna be okay I'll be right there with you ma" August tell me, I shook my head and we enter into the office.

Tori

"Can you please hurry up bae we been up in this store for about an hour now" CJ whined while I was going through the clothes on the rack.

He been complaining every since we step foot in the store. "Okay baby I am almost done, look you can go seat and wait for me I'll be out in minute" I gave him a kiss and went inside of Bath & Body, As I was looking around I seen a cute couple on their way out of the store.

Once I got a good look at the couple it was a pregnant white girl and Mike, He look at me I look at him. I didn't even bother to speak I just went on about my business, I guess that's why he really didn't say much once I told him that I couldn't marry him.

Oh well I move on and so has he, I paid for my stuff and walk out the store and told CJ we can go now, "I'm in the mood for some chinese what you think"? I ask CJ.

"I don't care long as I eat" I just shook my head at him, "Okay chinese food it is".

Michael

I was thrill to see Tori, After she told me she was done with me I already had another girlfriend who was pregnant,I been trying to tell her but it's to late now, she's happy and so am I.

Kay

"Can you please bring me my hot fries and the cheese sauce from the kitchen" I told Justin who was just looking at me like I was crazy.

"Why you looking at me like that"? I ask him.

"Cheese sauce and hot fries don't mix, now I can see doritos with the cheese sauce".

"Just give me what I ask for" he got up from the couch and went to go get what I ask for.

Lately I have been eating alot and craving for stuff like the other day I had popcorn with hot sauce and some sugar on top, I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Here you go my queen at your service, do you need anything else"? Justin ask me while putting on his shoes.

"Nope I'm good, where you going"?

"I'm about to go see what CJ is up to then maybe hit the court real quick, but I'll be back later on call me if you need me".

His kiss my cheek grab his keys and left, I just sat india style on the couch ate my stuff while watching snapped.

Justin

I have a feeling that my baby is prego, She been eating alot and asking for weird things like apple sauce and pop rocks? Like that shit don't even mix together.

I had to swing by and talk to Tori and CJ, I just might be a father.

August

We came back home after leaving the office, it went well but Jay was still sad about it.

She went and laid down I ask did she want anything she shook her no, I just let her rest while I was about to swing by the studio real quick.

I made up to the studio and seen Lee talking on the phone, I gave him a head nod and sat on the couch until he got finish.

"What's going on with ya yungin"? Lee said as we gave each other daps, "Shid just trying to make it and make sure my girl is okay".

"Yeah don't worry about it y'all been through alot, soon everything will be back to normal".

"I know man, I seen Chaunti up at the place look like something was bothering her".

"Man that's my niece and all I love her to death but she was suppose to tell you something but looks like she didn't".

"What you mean she was suppose to tell me something?" I ask Lee as I stood up wondering what he was talking about.

"Look you going to have to go by her house so she can tell you" Lee said, I told him ok and we dap up and I left on my way to Chaunti house.

Whatever she was hiding and wasn't telling me I was going to find out.

Chaunti

I been distance lately from everybody, don't nobody know I had got rid of the baby and I don't plan on telling Tammy and them.

Since I had been busy today I was just cleaning up a little bit just to clear my head, Just when I open up the door there stood August.

"You must seen my car out here"? He ask coming in the house.

"No I was just about to air my house out, doing some cleaning but what brings you by"?

"Your Uncle said you had something to tell me so I'm here waiting for you to tell me whatever".

He sat on the couch giving me his full attention, I guess I should gone ahead and tell him. I took a deep breath and start telling him everything.

"Chaunti what the hell man, you mean to tell me that you was carrying my seed and yo stupid ass went and kill it"?

"August I'm sorry I only did it so you and Jay wouldn't break up, I figure if I told you Jay would have left you then might come after me" I couldn't even look at him he was so hot with me I was expecting him to go off.

"You still could have told me either way I was gonna take care of what's mines, I already lost Aaliyah and now I end up losing another child. Man I can't even look at you, who else know you got rid of it"?

"Just you, I wasn't plan on telling nobody else but you. August I am so sorry just please forgive me" I went over to him and try to get him to look at me but he wouldn't he had his head down and I seen tears falling down his face.

"Sorry is not going to bring the baby back and on top of that you lie to me and Jay, all this time you was pregnant and end up killing the baby. You shoulda been a woman enough to tell me, but since my seed is gone I don't have nothing to do with you so I'm out".

With that being said he left out not looking back, I began to cry harder, what he said was ture but it's too late.