chpt.37

Jiraya

"Jay Ima need you to come in it's gonna be a full house tonight so can you come in? You making extra money".

I roll my eyes as I held the phone while listening to Joe run his mouth, "Fine I'll come in tonight" I tell him.

"Okay see you tonight".

I ended the call and place my phone on the counter, here I am back in Louisiana doing my thang. Once I told Kay and them they was begging for me to not leave but I had to get away from August, I even change my number so he wouldn't get in contact with me.

When Kay told me she was having a baby I was happy for her, she's suppose to be calling me telling me what she is having.

I guess once she have her baby shower I'll be making a trip back out there but far as seeing August I don't miss him, I see him on tv and stuff but from what I hear he's dating this model chick but I can care less about him now.

Kay

Today is the day I find out what I'm having, Tori and Justin made a bet on whether or not I am having a boy.

Which Justin wants a son and Tori wants a niece, me personally I don't care what I have just long as my baby is healthy and pretty like its momma.

"You ready to find out the sex of the baby"? Justin ask as he grab his keys off the counter.

"Yeah I guess".

"What do you want the baby to be"?

"To be honest I don't care just long as the baby is healthy and take good looks from its mother".

Justin just mugged me as if I just call him ugly, but aye I'm good looking so whatever.

"Okay we'll see, if you have a boy you know he's gonna get his looks from his daddy".

"Right...lets get going".

We both walk out of the house and got in the car on our way to the appointment.

Tori

"I hope Kay have a baby girl, cause I'm not trying to pay Justin" I tell Jay on the phone.

"Then why make a bet then if you know you gonna lose"?

"Just like to make bets with my big bro, plus since he play ball you know he make good money".

"Umm hello Tori, CJ play too".

"Yeah but I want money from my bro as well, When you coming back I miss you like crazy".

"I'll be back for Kay's baby shower".

"Nah Jay that's until next week I can't wait that long, you and Aug really need to talk. I understand what happen made you mad and upset but Jay you need to push that into the past and move forward, At least home chick didn't want to mess up a happy home which she did anyway just by sleeping with him but just talk to August he's been asking about you".

I waited for Jay to respond, I wasn't trying to preach or nothing but she just need to let that go and work out the problem.

"You still on the phone"?

"I'm still hear, Tori I really don't want to talk with August. To be honest I don't miss him at all he got a girl to satisfy him so whatever".

"I don't know what we going to do with you, why you so mean"?

"I'm not its just what me and August had was a good thing, I'm just mad at the fact that Chaunti sat up there and lie to me saying she wasn't pregnant. Just imagine Tori would if she didn't got rid of that baby August would have took care of it which I wouldn't be mad I'll be hurt, but I wouldn't stop August from taking care of his responsibility".

"Aww Jay just give him a chance, and that girl he go with she ain't nothing just something for the media but deep down he still love you and I know you still got love for him".

"Whatever, hold on Kay calling me Ima put us on three way".

I waited as she click over then Kay was on the line....

T: so what is the sex of the baby?

J: I bet it's a boy ain't it?

K: you sound just like Justin he want a boy too but nope I'm having a girl

T: HELL YEAH!!! I knew it put Justin big head ass on the phone

K: he refuses to talk to you he said he don't got nothing to say

T: exactly see what I tell ya Jay

J: you a mess how do you deal with them Kay?

K: I don't you need to come down here and come get both of them

J: I'll pass but once my cousin gets here I'll take her

T: Kay already know Ima spoil my niece

K: you and my momma sound just alike once I told her that she was gonna have a granddaughter start screaming, she already talking about going baby shower

J: aye it be like that once you have a first child, I remember when I found ou- umm look I gotta get ready for work talk to y'all later bye

T: is she okay?

K: nah she was about to say something about Aaliyah but you know how that is

T: oh yeah, tell my brother I'll be at his house in a minute to get my cho's cho's

K: lol ight see you in a minute

T: ight bye

Once I got off the phone with Kay I put on my shoes and was on my way to Kay house, I sent Jay a text message and told her to keep her head up I know she still miss her baby but she will get through it.

August

"Look baby what do you think of this dress"? Sade had ask me as she place the dress against her body.

"Yeah that's nice you should get that" I say not really paying her no attentio.

"I don't know why I waist my time bringing you shopping with me, Ima go try this on I'll be back".

I didn't even bother to respond to her I was too busy on my phone. I met Sade at this club and we end up kicking it she's a model and stuff so she ain't really my type, she don't cook all she good for is to fuck and that's it.

I really miss Jay alot I can't even get in touch with her, I'm quite sure she still call and talk to Kay and Tori but she never hit up my line.

"Okay August I'm ready to go now, I got this photoshoot in about an hour lets go".

I got up and went to the car while she was paying for her things, the reason I'm with Sade is just for show people really think we a couple but nope just an act. She came and got in the car and was on the phone with whoever, soon as I drop her off at the little shoot thing Ima head over to Kay house.