chpt.10

Jiraya

Today is the day that August is leaving to do his tour, We been talking a little bit but not like we use to.

"You have everything you need"? I ask him while he put the last bag in the car.

"Yeah that's it" he said. We both just look at each other, He grab my hand and kiss it then pull me into a hug. "I know we have our fall outs but I still love you Jay and when the time is right one day I'll make you my wife".

After hearing that I was lost of words all I could do was kiss him and I did just that.

"Baby I know we have some things to work on but trust me we can work it out" I said to him.

"I guess I'll let you go now call me when you land okay"? I said to him.

"Ight ma I'll call you when I land safe and all he said then he kiss me and got in the car and left.

I went back into the house and was about to go change clothes until it was a knock on the door, Come on I just came in the house and now somebody at the door I went and open the door to see....

Kay

Justin gone out of town I'm just at home not doing much. I'm off for the next two days so I might go bother Jay and work her nerves.

My phone went off meaning I got a text, It was Justin saying he miss me and all that. I text him back and told him I miss him too, We been together like almost a year and yeah we have our little moments but then we just talk it out or make up but either way our realationship is still standing.

Before I could place my phone down the same unknown number was calling me. I ignore it and sent them straight to voicemail but it began to ring again. I pick it up on the fifth ring and said hello...

"Oh my gosh Kaden it's been too long since I heard your voice".

"Mom"?

After that fight we had I left home and came here to Atlanta, I promise myself I wasn't going back to visit or speak to her again. I just hung up in her face and I put my phone on airplane mode how did she even get my number? I thought to myself.

Tori

"So when are we going to tell your family and friends"? Michael ask me while we was cuddle up on the bed.

"How about when my brother get back then that's when we can tell the big news what you think"? I ask him.

"Yeah ight cool" he said.

He place he head on my stomach and went to sleep, I just ran my fingers through his hair. I don't know how Justin gonna take it but I'm happy with the person I love, I just wish my mom was here but I know she looking down on me.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt them roll down my cheek, Hopefully Justin will be happy for me as well Jay and Kay.

Chaunti

I got me a little mini vacation from work so I'm happy about that. I haven't heard from August every since last weekend. I didn't mean to take it that far to kiss him but it just happen.

I think I'll go to Houston and visit my cousins and them. They said some singer was coming down there to do a concert so they call me and told me that got a ticket for me so why not go.

Everything was pack I lock up my house and got in my car and was headed to Texas.