chpt. 31

August

See I knew I should had been kick this dude ass, I was driving so fast Justin couldn't even keep up. I finally stop the car and got out and pop the trunk open where I put this crazy nut at, I should torture him but I want him to die fast.

"Aye man look I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to kill your baby I just wanted to hurt Jay. Please JJ don't let him kill me we cousin I'm sorry" he pleaded and was doing all that crying and snotting.

"Now you sorry it's too late for that, yeah you my fam and but you done fuck up big time" Justin said while just looking at him shaking his head.

I pull him out of the trunk and drug him across the ground, "Aye help me out here" I tell Justin.

He help me lift him up and hung him over a cliff.

"Man please don't I'm sorry" I was about to say something but I just let him go. Since it was night time you couldn't really see where I drop him, oh well somebody will find his body.

"August man I'm sorry about this, I wish I would have known".
"Don't even worry about it I done did what I wanted to do" I tell him. We both got in our cars and left, I call Jay but she didn't pick up I hope she ain't doing nothing stupid.

Justin

Deon is my cousin and all but what he did was foul, Kay had sent me a text saying she was at the house I text back telling her I was on my way home.

I dial up CJ to see if Tori was okay.

"Yo".

"Is Tori okay"?

"Yeah she's sleep, after of today I had to calm Jay, Kay, and Tori down".

"So she at her house"?

"Yeah, what yall did with looney".

"Just know that we drop him off at the bottom".

"Damn that's fuck up but he should have known he had it coming".

"Hell yeah, but I'm at the house now holla at ya later".

I hung up from him and walk into the house, I went upstairs to find Kay in the bed sleep. I went and took a shower real quick once I was done I dried off and put on some boxers and crawl into the bed and cuddle up with Kay.

Jiraya

My head is hurting me so bad from crying I told CJ and them to leave I didn't want them seeing me like this.

Once they left I went from 0 to 100 I tore up the whole house, all this time I felt like it was my fault but Deon dumb ass was the one who kill my baby, I can't take this no more.

August was calling me but I didn't answer, it rung again I just through it across the room. I sat in the middle of the floor with my knees against my chest just crying and rocking back and forth, maybe I'm the one that's crazy.

I got up from off the floor and walk into the kitchen and grab me a bottle of Patron and headed up to my room. My medicine was right on the dresser I grab it and open the top and pour all the pills into my mouth and I drunk the Patron.

My life is over I don't have my baby, August is not going to be here for me when I need him so I just mind as well end my life. I tried to get up but everything was spinning.

"Jiraya!!! baby where you at"? I heard August voice but I couldn't respond the last thing I heard was the ambulance then I black out.