chpt.27

Deon

I haven't really got a chance to go see Jay yet but I will when she wakes up.

I was up in Wendy's getting something to eat when I seen my ex girlfriend, It's been years since I seen her but she end up leaving me when she found out my condition.

Once I got my food I left out and call after her but she refuse to look my way.

"Chaunti girl I know you hear me calling you"!!! I shouted out to her but she kept going.

I never put my hands on Chaunti we was a good couple but I guess she didn't want to deal with me and my craziness. When I met Jiraya at the club I figure she was gonna be the one for me even though she told me that she had a boyfriend but I didn't care.

I would try to get back with Chaunti but I want Jay and I would be with her one way or another.

Chaunti

I thought I would never run into Deon again, We use to date but when I found out he had a mental problem I had to get away from.

I didn't want no baby by somebody that was half crazy, hopefully I won't speak or see him again.

I went up to the studio to see if August was there but I only seen my uncle.

"I'm broke so don't come ask me for no money" he said getting up from his chair.

"I'm not here for money I was looking for August but I see he's not here" I say.

"Yeah he been out for a while it was a family emergency with his child and girl" my uncle told me.

"What happen are they okay" I ask, it sound like something bad happen.

"No they was in a car accident and August baby girl didn't make it and Jiraya is in a coma, so Aug is up there at the hospital. I see you have a little baby bump whose the nigga that got my niece pregnant"?

"August" I say looking down.

"Really Chaunti? You know that boy had a family, and you was finna come up here with some drama".

"No, I wasn't trying to start drama I didn't know I was pregnant until I went to get check out, I was thinking about getting rid of it" I tell my uncle as he took a seat.

"Chaunti are you that stupid? Why would you even think that way, August need to know that he got a baby on the way".

"I know but since you told me that he lost his child I don't want to put more pressure on him".

"I know Chaunti but you need to tell him soon, now I gotta get back to work talk to you later" he kiss my forehead and I left out.

This is too much for me right now, I don't know how he's gonna react once I tell him.

August

I step out the room to speak with the doctor about Jay, earlier I was talking to her and she move her hand a little.

I seen the doctor that always comes in her room to check on her and stuff. As I was telling him what was going on we went back into the room and Jay start moving a little.

"Come on Jay wake up" I say as I held on to her hand. I kiss her hand then I felt her grip my hand then she slowly open up her eyes.