ClubX....Party Paradise

"Where on earth did that fine ass boy come frm tho?! I been at the shop many times but this my first time seein him, " exclaimed Anika as I unlocked the door to our dorm room.

" He just moved here. Said he was from New Orleans, " I answered as I reflected on our conversation earlier.

"well dang, I might need to move to N.O if they men half as hot! " she laughed, then quickly said " sooo what u wearing tonight? ya know, since August gon' be there and all "

" I dunno...i have to go through my closet and find something" I contemplated. " but anyways he said he would TRY to make it to the club remember?  had to ask the friend he lives with." I immediately felt a little depression at my words knowing that in fact there was no guarantee I would see August tonight. 

" dont worry girl, he a young man who just move to the A. he gon' make it to that club beleedat!" and with that Anika disappeared to the adjoining bathroom.  I got up and went to search for some type of outfit in the many storage containers I had piled up in my closet.

*August Pov**

Eva, Evangeline. Evangeline from an island. I half smiled at my thoughts of my encounter today as I flicked through the channels on tv.

" hey man, Lindsey and the gang are headin on over to this bar downtown, told em we would come through. " Noonie told me as he sat on the opposite couch.

" oh shit. Actually I wanted to go to this club. club lumina? I think thats what it called anyway" I said to him.

" you just move here and already got plans man.  who u met?" he laughed and accused me all at the same time.

I smiled " this girl at the tattoo shop and her friend, they invited me down there tonight. "

" thats coo. I'll drop you there before meeting up with the others, and be sure to tell em that youngin passed us up for some girls." noonie answered

"naw man, it aint like that. " I replied as we both kept laughing at his last statement. 

*Eva POV**

I hopped out of the taxi we took to the club and pulled down my dress to its 'before sitting position' .

"I cant get over how hot u look girl!" Anika shouted as she gave me the a-okay hand sign.

I might be into science but fashion was also one of my loves. I had chosen a white body con dress with a cut out back, with a multicolor design all over that was inspired by some artwork done by Keith Haring. Neon yellow ankle strap heels, gold hoop earrings, and I had wanded my peruvian hair into beautiful curls. Not forgetting my red lipstick. 

" now ah ready to tunnup!" I said back in my pure caribbean accent.

" hell yeaaaa!" shouted back Anika.

We walked up to the club entrance,  as the bouncer asked us for I.d. Anika pulled out a fake I.d stating she was 22. My eyes opened wide. I quickly pulled her to a side.

shiiitt! Anika I dont have any fake I.d" I said. I usually didn't need one where im from since clubs are open for anyone over 18. 

" damn! I forgot to ask my boy mackie to make you one!" she shouted.  "ok ok, dont panic. let me see if I can call him now for a rush one." she said dialing a number on her phone.

As we waited, cameras started to go off and soon we saw a crowd of people surrounding a young woman.

"No answer!" Anika yelled frustrated.

" oh its K.Michelle" I pointed at the crowd who were making their way to the vip entrance with her.

"k Michelle! thats ma girl!!" Anika shouted looking frantically in her direction.