Turn Up!

***March****

***Eva Pov***

"Drizzy Drake! Check me out!

Comin live from the motherfuckin north side! "

I sang as Anika towel dried her hair in the mirror.

"Bitch would you relax on da cussing!" She snapped

"Well im sorry miss saved" I laughed.

"Ever since you went all Adventist on me you got boring" I teased

She turned around in her seat. "Girl dat is not true"

"Oh ya? When last you been to a club?" I sassed her

She twisted her mouth to a side thinking. "Ok fine! Its been a minute" she finally said

I laughed.

"Yeah but then whats your excuse? Yo man aint no church boy and yet when youre free you dont do shit" she rolled her neck

"Pfft, " I shooed her off, " when im free I spend time wit August since we both so busy"

"HA!" She said " I seen August's instagram. In between all yall photos and him in that dark ass studio...that nigga be turning up in the club"

I rolled my eyes. "Well then I guess we both some boring bitches then" I shrugged

"Damn, we really are" Anika shook her head.

"We should go out on Saturday night. Hit da club. We only 20 and acting like 45!" She said

"My friend is comin in from NY on Saturday remember, why not Friday night?"

My girl from back home who went to school in New york city was coming to Atlanta for the weekend to visit her dad's family.

"Bitch! She can come out with us too!" Anika snapped. "Ya know im tryna be bout that Adventist lifestyle now. Friday night is da sabbath"

I raised an eyebrow at her. " okay 'the good wife.' Me and Carlyn will go shopping Saturday then we all will go out Sat night"

"Yeah trick! And in fact, imma take dis up a notch since we been out da game for a minute" anika said

I looked at her confused

"We aint just going to any old club...we hittin up da strip joint!" She twerked.

"Aye! " I shouted, pretending to slap her ass as she danced.

*****Saturday*****

"Carlynnnnnn!!" I shouted as my girl made her way from the taxi

"Evo!" She also screamed, opening her arms wide to hug me.

"Your hair looks so good? You ombred the ends?" She asked as we complimented each other. It took us a good 5 mins of talking before I remembered August was standing behind us.

"Oh lyn-lyn," I said as I noticed his eyebrow raised with a smirk expression, " this is the one i told you about. My boyfriend August"

August made his way over and gave Carlyn a little half-hug. "Nice to meet ya"

"Same here. I always see Evo's posts all over her Instagram with you...cute couple!" She said winking at me.

"Wait ya call her Evo?" He asked.

"Uhh yea, remember what I told you a while back. Everyone back home kinda has a nickname ending in O...well except Carlyn to me...she my lyn lyn!" I gave her a little fist bump as we laughed.