Done Deal?

August Pov

I sat at the desk next to Deja and across from the insurance agent as Eva and Anika busted in with some interesting ass news.

"Eva, you sure?" I asked frowning at what she had just told me.

"Yes I am August, take a look at this" she said to me pullin out a handful of crumpled papers.

"Why da fuck is she in here? Ms. McAdams could you call security!" She stood up and urged the agent to do

"Like hell she is." I blurted out. The agent looked from me to Deja, then to August.

"This my girl and her friend. They can stay," he told her while skimming through all the paperwork.

"Auggo, look here." I said to him turning to the final paper.

" I had a DNA test done again and the results show you aren't the baby's father. She lied to you!" I explained

August frowned at the results before staring up at Deja with this look of pure anger.

"How da fuck did you do that?!" He yelled at her.

It was no use for her to pretend anymore, she began laughing hard.

"Nigga ain't that shit matter. Point is you already signed those papers," she said smugly.

August lunged for da papers on the table and tore the part up with his signature, before stuffing the rest of the papers in the glass of water that was next to them.

"What papers?" He said to her after.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!!" she screamed in an tantrum.

"Bitch he should be askin you that! What? Did you fuck dat lab guy to have him change those results, wit yo Ole hoein' ass..." Anika spat at her

Deja was on the verge of tears as she looked at the Glass full of paper...which ink was turnin the water black by now.

"Urghhhh!!" She stomped her feet and yelled.

"Answer da question Deja!" August warned her

"When you first told me about doin that DNA test, I was still in Atlanta but I had to lie to yo ass to buy me some time and figure out what to do...since I knew the baby wasn't yours" she began

Eva started walking up to her but I pulled her back.

"My sister told me she knew a nigga that might be able to help so I started hanging wit him until I persuaded him to make up those fake results,"

"I shoulda known with yo skank ass," August said

She rolled her eyes, " Ion know who the fuck this baby daddy is! I slept with a lota niggas after you....but you the only one who I knew woulda taken care of it....and I had that! Until your bitch here had to fuckin' interfere!!"

"Oh boo hoo bitch. You tried to trap a man with a child that isn't his. Now I suggest you get the hell outta here, but believe....if I ever see you after you have this baby....Imma drag your crusty ass" Eva finished, and I kno she meant it.

Deja looked her up and down before existing the room

"And Imma help her too hoe!" Anika shouted to her out da door.

"Well, if you all will excuse me. I think our meeting is basically over," the insurance lady said feeling awkward to what she had just witnessed.

*******Eva Pov********

As the woman made her way outside, August turned to fully face me.

"Thank ya, if you didn't come when you did dat bitch woulda gotten all ma money" he said sighing in relief

"No need to thank me, I just glad that wasn't the case"

He took one of my hands in his and lifted it to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"But how did you even get DNA samples from us? Well I guess I'm easy...but Deja?" He asked thinkin back to what I had told him earlier.

" Well I got yours from your toothbrush at your house," I answered

"I was wonderin whea' that shit went," he said as I chuckled lightly.

"And as for Deja, that day she tried to mess wit me about you being signed...I basically yanked a strand of her hair from that beehive she keeps on her head" I finished

He nodded to me with this "aha" type of understanding.

He pulled me into a hug, " Ion know what I would do without ya"

As he released me from the hug I got to thinkin.

"But you basically been doin without me lately,"

He frowned at me

"August, you haven't been returning any of my calls, only ignoring me....I tried calling you about this entire DNA thing a million times today" I said feeling a little hurt that he never responded to me

He looked away, feeling a bit guilty I would guess.

"If this is how you're gonna handle our problems whenever you get mad at me, then I can't do this....you're gonna hav to do better." I continued

"Cause I have a feelin if it wasn't for all this you wouldn't be talking to me still.....so," I went on. He looked back up into my eyes.

"Maybe we should just take things easy for a while,"

"Easy? " he asked back raising an eyebrow

"Yes August. I'm still with you but I need you to be with me as well,"

"Baybeh I am wit-" he began

I shook my head and he paused mid sentence.

"I'll give you some time to think about it," I concluded and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go Nika" I said to her before sighing as we walked out the door.

Lord knows I deeply cared for August, but this childish behavior over something so simple showed me that maybe we both needed to grow a little in order to make this relationship work....so I was handing him some time to do so.

***********

OK so bye bitch! In terms of Deja

Do you all think Aug would've forgiven her/ talked to her if she didn't save him from Deja' s plan?

& what about Eva asking him to take some time apart. Will it push him further or let him realize that she's not worth losing over petty shit???

Tell me! Lol

Vote/ Comment folks

T.