Start of Something

Wanna say s/o to @neenee1123! She's one of my regular voters! #dayone lol thanks for da luvvv!

**************

"Merry christmas babeh" August said while placing little kisses on my tummy.

I giggled, "same to you babe....for the hundredth time this morning"

It was Christmas day and August and I had come to NOLA to spend it with Chandra and the girls.

He continued kissing my tummy, as his hands travelled up my shirt.

"Boyyy...your nieces are in the house," I said still giggly. I was ticklish even if his kisses felt out of this world good

"So?...we gon lock da door" he replied before playfully biting down on my side.

"Nuh uh" I said tryin to fight the urge that was building between my legs.

"Merry Christmas! !!!" Kay kay ran in, diving onto the bed next to us.

" I warned you" I laughed as August sat up, finally releasing me from his temptation.

"Merry Christmas kay kay " he said pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek.

"TT Eva! We got u a present!" Amaiya came bolting into the room. Chay followed with a gift box.

"Girls..you shouldnt have" I said placing my hands over my heart dramatically.

The girls giggled at my expression.

I opened the box to find a framed photo of the girls and I that thanksgiving night. Posed after "busting a move"

"We decorated the frame ourselves" kay kay said proudly.

" I loveeeee it!" I said hugging them all tightly.

" yall liked ya presents?" August asked

The girls went on to explain excitedly about all their new toys as August and I laughed at them all speaking at once.

"Call for yall!" We heard Chandra's voice in the hallway before she appeared.

August took the phone. " oh hey ma, merry Christmas to ya too"

After a few minutes of chatting he handed me the phone. " babeh, she wants to talk to ya"

"You sure its not the girls she wants?" I asked but guess she heard me over the phone.

" I already spoke to my grandbabies earlier, " she chuckled.

" oh, " I laughed.

" merry Christmas Eva hunny, how you likin Nola?" She said cheerfully.

" merry xmas Sheila. I love dis place. Might not even go back to Atlanta thanks to this bomb crawfish they have down here" I said to her.

She laughed. " dat crawfish really is da best...and btw its Mama Sheila to u now" she joked.

"Aug dont always tell me whats goin on but his big mouth brother travis sure do fill me in," she said. At his name I heard Trav in the background " merry xmas Eves!"

" im sorry for not lettin you know sooner mama sheila," I said smiling

"Oh no baby it aint yo fault. But im happy yall finally quit acting" she said sincerely

I looked at August who was playing with the girls.

" yeah me too" I said to her.

" well yall enjoy da rest of da day. Love yall. Stay blessed" mama sheila said to me as we said our goodbyes