G Day

The following Morning

*****Aug POV***** 

"August! wake up!" I heard Eva's voice say before I felt it. A pillow hitting me across my face.

I opened my eyes to see her standing over me. 

"come on...It's 10:00 am and I know you need to go to the studio" she said looking down at me

I smiled. "whats the matter with you?" she looked at me confused

"look at you, all lookin out for a nigga and shit" I replied before rubbing my eyes.

She shook her head and smiled, " well yeah...you got $5000 to make to pay back Chile, I want you to get on your grind" 

I laughed at her statement. We had spoken about so much last night I had admitted to her that the money for the date auction was a loan.

"aight aight" i said sitting up. It was then I took notice of the smell of food in the air.

" you made breakfast?" i asked her.

"well yeah. Least I could do since you made me a late dinner" she said like it was no big deal. I just smiled some more. "didnt we go to bed like 4 am? dont you sleep?" 

" I did...between the hours of 4 and 7 am" she said to me while taking a plate of sausage and eggs off the kitchen counter. " I guess I'm just an early bird" 

"mmhmm " i said while chewing the food she brought over to me. "this early bird make bomb ass breakfast so its all good" i said to her while she chuckled at my facial expression. 

****Eva POV***** 

August dropped me off about half an hour later, and I realised I never called Anika to tell her I was with him.

"girl, you need to stop giving me high blood pressure now!" she said as i walked into my room. I noticed she was on skype with Kimberlyn, and three other friends of ours. "she here yall. we can cancel the search party" she said to the webcam before signing off. 

"Im sorry. I met up with August and forgot to tell you" I said since she was looking at me with an 'explain yourself' face.

"wait. August? aint yo date wit Calvin last night?" I explained what happened and Anika laughed even harder than August did about the bottle cap thing. 

"But wait. so you stayed the night with August??" she asked with a smile

"yea I did..BUT nothing happened like what im sure you thinking right now. I slept in his room, he stayed on the couch" I said quickly

"whatever girl! that nigga asked you to stay over WITH the fact of knowing he wasnt gon hit it?! he a real gentleman...you better snatch that up quick!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, "that boy seems bipolar, One minute he looks like he about to kiss me, the next he all panicky, then he insisting I stay over" 

"maybe he is. But I bet after your next date he gon realise he better quit playin cause Malcolm is no Calvin! He aint no joke!" she said 

I laughed at her expression "Im going to do some laundry now....later!" I said grabbing my laundry bag and leaving the room.

****One week later*****

I was waiting on the curb for Malcolm to pick me up. "And people say im always late" I mumbled to myself. Just then an audi pulled up in front of me. I looked over and saw it was Malcolm driving.

"Hey there gorgeous girl" he said to me. I smiled at him and opened the passenger door.

Malcolm was tall and very well built for his age. He was actually a senior here at GSU.