No Love

Aug Pov****

I stood there tryna figure out what the hell had just happened? I thought back on all what Eva had said and one thing stood clear. That muthafuckin check

"Deja" I thought gettin angry.

*****Deja Pov***

"So hoe why u called me auggie when I rang earlier?" My girl Syder asked as I did my makeup.

I smiled slyly.

"Was fucking with this dumb ass bitch over August"

She sucked her teeth. " gurrl we saw how that nigga looked at you at da club the other night. He ont want yo raggedy ass."

She laughed.

I mean mugged her. "Yeah well I made damn sure the bitch that was distractin him dont want his ass either"

I was so damn happy by how it happened. Seeing that bitch called Eva's expression when I told her August was my man was priceless.

"Deja!" Our manager Scott called to me.

"What nigga?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"There's some fool lookin for you out front....I hope you aint stole that nigga's wallet like that last one. This club seen enough drama thanks to yo ass" he said with an attitude.

"Man im coming" I said as I stood up from in front my mirror.

I walked out the dressing room, following Scott to the front.

"Here she is man" scott said. As I saw August turn to look at me with this pissed off look on his face.

"Shittt" I thought to myself.

****August Pov****

"What the fuck did you tell Eva" I half yelled at her.

She stood there looking shocked but then her expression changed.

"Eva? Eva?" She tapped her finger on her temple. "Oh! You mean that bird at the bank?" She smiled.

"Deja dont fuck with me" I said tryna stay calm.

"Ooh but Aug I already did that" she said softly approaching me.

I pushed her away from me. "Yo ass this close to pissing me da FUCK off "

" I simply told the bitch that you wrote me that cheque...i mighta mentioned you were my man too" she spat back.

I grabbed Deja by her shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. "You fuckin lucky I on put my hands on women. But mayb I should since u aint even that...with yo hoe ass! "

She glared at me looking salty as fuck.

"Stay da fuck away from me and mostly dont let me even hear yo ass come close to Eva again." I let go off her and walked out of the strip club.

*************

Three days later

*Eva Pov***

"Your phone is ringing again hun" Anika said to me softly.

"Leave it" I said hugging my pillow, knowing it was August calling again.

He had probably called a hundred times since I last blew up on him but I was too hurt to even hear his voice.

That sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach was still alive and well unfortunately. And just the thought of all what happened between me and August seemed to make it ache more.