Chapter 16

Laura P.O.V.

"Laura, it sounded like you wanted to get back with him." Ross turned to me. "How would you know?" Ross ran his hands in his hair. "I was walking downstairs to check on you and I saw you crying. Then when he got physical, I came into the room. It doesn't matter, all that matters is you brought your ex into my house and tried to keep it a secret from me."

"Ross, I can explain-" Ross turned quickly and stared directly into my eyes. "ALRIGHT LAURA, WHY DID YOU BRING YOUR EX INTO MY HOUSE?! WHY DID YOU LET HIM HOLD YOU?!" A small tear slid down my cheek. "Ross, please stop yelling."

"NO, I WILL NOT STOP YELLING!?" Rocky and Del burst through the door. "What the hell is going on in here?!" Ross turned toward Rocky. "Stay the hell out of this, Rocky."

"Ross calm down, you're getting out of hand." Rydel walked over to me. "Are you alright, Laur?" I nodded as I wiped a tear from my cheek. "LAURA BROUGHT HER EX INTO MY HOUSE!? SHE WOULDN'T EVEN TELL ME UNTIL A MINUTE AGO! I'M STARTING TO THINK THIS ISN'T A GOOD IDEA!?"

"What isn't a good idea?" I said quietly. "US, LAURA!? US ISN'T A GOOD IDEA!?" I had to admit that he was scaring me a bit. "If you're giving up on us that easily, then maybe us was never supposed to happen." I spoke quietly, letting a tear slide down my cheek. I moved the sleeve of my sweater to wipe away the tear. "Ross, please calm down. You're scaring me."

"Laura, I just need some time. I can't believe you would bring your ex inside my house, knowing it would upset me. Did I mention that you didn't even introduce me as your boyfriend. It's like you wanted Travis to think you were available. He wouldn't have touched you if you said you had a boyfriend."

"Ross you're making it seem like I wanted him to kiss me." I looked away. "How do I know that you didn't want him to kiss you?!" I hated the look of anger in his eyes. "Because if I wanted him to kiss me, I would be dating him right now!"

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD DATE HIM!" I looked straight into his eyes. "Is that what you want?" I spoke softly and barely above a whisper. "Maybe, I don't know." He whispered his words, it seemed like he was starting to calm down.

"Whatever, Ross, I'm leaving." I walked passed Ross and tried to get out the door, but Rocky wouldn't let me out. "Rocky." Rocky shook his head. "I'm not letting you leave."

"I have to, I can't stay in the same house." Rydel whispered something to Ross, I could barely hear it. "You're an ass. It wasn't her fault. I'm gonna stay at a hotel." Rydel grabbed my arm. "Come on, girl." Rydel nodded and Rocky let us by. "Dude, you're really messed up!? You told me how much she means to you, why would you do something like this?!"

"That's the problem! I like her A LOT! I'm not usually the jealous type, but I really like Laura. I can't lose her. She means more to me than anything in the world." Rydel started walking away. "Wait." I spoke quietly, trying to hear the rest of their conversation.

"Ross, you're stupid." Ross punched the wall. "I know. She hates me now. I think... I love her." I walked back in my room. "Ross, you're an idiot, but thing is you're my idiot." Ross smiled. Rocky walked out of the room, or should I say was pulled out by Rydel.

"Laura, does that mean we're okay?" I nodded, after what he said, how could I not forgive him? "It shouldn't be okay. I just yelled at you and it wasn't even remotely your fault." I moved closer to Ross, opening up my arms. "Ross, calm down. Just be here in this moment.."