Chapter 26

Sage P.O.V

I was no amateur at picking a lock, well actually I was. I've been practicing on my lock, that way when Rowan leaves, I can find out what or who is up in the attic.

Rowan opened my door. "I'm visiting someone. I'll be back in 3 hours exactly." I spoke under my breath, "Who would want to get a visit from you, let alone a 3 hour visit from you?"

Rowan didn't hear me, or maybe he just didn't pay attention. He shut my door and I continued watching tv until I heard the front door slam shut.

I quickly shut off the tv and ran to the window, seeing his car pull away. I grabbed a flashlight and headed up to the attic.

In a matter of seconds I had gotten the door unlocked. I slowly walked around the room, looking for signs of a person. Food, water bottles, clothes, anything. Nothing.

"Is anyone here," I whispered. "Mmm-hmm" I followed the noise. "Keep talking so I can find you." The muffled words kept getting louder and louder.

I looked all around the attic, realizing there was no one there. "Where are these sounds coming from then?"

Rowan P.O.V.

"You'll be fine, sweetheart. Just listen to what I say and nothing will happen to your sister or her family."

"Why are you doing this," She spoke trying to get out of the ropes. "I am doing a job for someone greater, someone who doesn't want you around."

"Who?" I shook my head, "If I told you that, what kind of secret would it be?"

She struggled. I pulled over to the side of the road. "If you get away, I'll shoot her. I shoot the whole family of musicians that you apparently would die for."

She stopped struggling and calmed down. "This is between me and you, leave them out of it."

"Whatever you say, princess."

Ross P.O.V

After everyone came back from dinner, I pulled Laura into the bedroom. "You left your phone here." She smiled. "Thanks, Ross," Laura spoke trying to grab her phone.

I moved my hand away. "Who is it?" Laura kept reaching for her phone. "Who is who?"

"Who is the person that's sending you these horrible texts?" Laura's eyes began to water and I draped my arms around her. "I don't know," She said letting a tear slide down her cheek.

I quickly wiped it away. "Who is the person that your doing this for? Who is this unknown person going to hurt?" Laura leaned into my chest, "My sister."

....

A/N

Helloooo,

I miss all the perfect comments from all you perfect people so please comment, it helps me make my story more interesting for you if I know what you want to see.

love you my lovelies💘💞💀👽