Chapter 20

PLEASE COMMENT, IM LOSING COMMENTS ON THE STORY AND I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS GETTING BORED AND DOESN'T WANT TO READ ANYMORE. 

Laura P.O.V. 

I'm not the jealous type. Ryland was coming out the bedroom door. "Hey, Ry. Can I go wake up Ross?" Ryland nodded. I walked in and saw Ross and Sage lying on the floor. They were both asleep, and I knew nothing happened, mostly because Ryland would've objected. I had to admit, the jealousy was kicking in. 

"Ross?" I softly shook him. He moved closer to Sage. I leaned down and kissed him and he woke up, kissing me back. "That was a nice way to wake up." I nodded. "I thought Sage was sleeping in the guest room?" Ross looked down at her, then back at me. "We were playing video games and we all fell asleep. Nothing happened. I promise. You know I only like you." I nodded. I saw that Sage was starting to wake up, so Ross and I got out of the room so she could sleep longer. 

Sage P.O.V.

I heard someone come in the door so I turned the other way and I was face to face with Ross. Laura was the one that came in. "Ross?" She softly shook him. Ross moved closer to me. She leaned down and kissed him and he woke up, kissing her back. I felt a little jealous there. I understand that they're dating, but that doesn't change the way I feel about Ross. 

"That was a nice way to wake up," Ross whispered. "I thought Sage was sleeping in the guest room?" Ross looked at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. "We were playing video games and we all fell asleep. Nothing happened. I promise. You know I only like you." I slowly turned to face the other way. A tear slipped out of my eye. They both left the room and I sat up, leaning against the bed. Letting my tears fall. Rydel walked in the room and I used my long sleeves to wipe my eyes quickly. 

"Hey, Sage." I looked at her. "What's up?" She came and sat with me. "I heard you crying," Rydel said putting her arm around me. "Are you alright?" I nodded. "I'm fine." Rydel looked at me. "You can tell me." I debated telling her. I needed to tell someone. "I...I umm.... I....like R-" Rydel interrupted me. "YOU LIKE ONE OF MY BROTHERS?! WHICH ONE?!" 

"Please don't scream. I don't need them to know." Rydel nodded. "R....Riker." It was the first name I thought of, plus Riker was really cute. Rydel almost screamed. "I'M GOING TO TALK TO HIM! I PROMISE I WON'T TELL HIM!!!" I sighed, knowing Rydel would tell by the look on her face. 

Riker P.O.V.

"KNOCK, KNOCK! OPEN UP," Rydel yelled from the other side of my bedroom door. Rocky was already downstairs and it was just me. "Come in," I called back to her. Rydel ran inside. "I know a secret," Rydel sang. "What is it?" Rydel moved her fingers to her lips and acted like she was locking them and throwing away the key. 

"Okay, Del. At some point, you're gonna wanna tell someone." Rydel shook her head. She does this all the time. "So, do you like anyone?" She knew my secret. "How did you find out?" Rydel thought for a moment then replied, "Someone told me." She obviously knew. "Who told you I like Sage?" She smiled, "YOU LIKE SAGE?!" Rydel tricked me. 

"SHE LIKES YOU TOO!!!!" Rydel skipped around the room. "She likes me?" Rydel nodded. "She just told me a minute ago." I smiled. "Should I ask her out?" Rydel nodded. "She is in Ross and Ryland's room. Go, go, GO!" Rydel pushed me out of my own room. I walked to the room where Sage was. I knocked lightly. Sage opened up. She smiled. "Hi, Riker." I smiled. "Sage?" She nodded. "Would you...wanna go out sometime?" Sage smiled and nodded. "I would love to, Riker." I felt relieved that I got that off my chest.

Sage and I walked downstairs talking. She was playing on her phone. "Gimme." I said reaching for her phone. "What are you doing," Sage said handing it over. "Putting my number in your phone." I put myself under "Babe😋😎" She smiled. "You're cute," Sage replied grabbing my phone and putting her number in. "Baby😍" was her contact name. "You're even cuter." She blushed and tried to hide her face. I pulled her back into me and wrapped my arms around her, this felt right.