5. Getting Drunk With (Jin)

'' Ah.'' You groaned while stretching your arms above your head. '' All done.''

You had just finished your 4 hours study session. You grabbed your phone and turned it back on, as the phone was a huge distraction during study hours you had taken the habit of turning it off while studying. When you collected all your stuff you left the library and checked your messages. You first opened the message from your best friend Seokjin a.k.a. Jin. 

You chuckled at his messages and quickly sent back that you had been studying

You chuckled at his messages and quickly sent back that you had been studying. Then you checked the time: 5:38 pm. Maybe they had not eaten yet and you could still join them. You sent a message asking Jin if you were still able to join him and the guys in their dorm. Just seconds after, you got a reply from him saying you are always welcome and they haven't eaten yet. You sent him you would be there in five minutes. 

You changed directions, as the dorm of the boys was just a five-minute walk from the library you didn't need to take the bust there. You quickly sent your mom a message that you were going to a friend and would come back late tonight.  When arrived at Jin's apartment complex you entered the code for the front door. Jin had given you the codes to his apartment so you come by whenever you wanted. When you entered his dorm you took off your shoes, and enter the home like it was your own house. 

'' Jin!'' You yelled. '' I'm here!''

There was a very delicious smell coming from the kitchen Jin must have already started cooking. 

'' Oh Hi Y/N.'' Jungkook called from the couch. 

'' Hi~'' Jimin, J-hope, and V called in unison. 

The four of them were all concentrated on the Mariokart game that they were playing and suga was sleeping on the couch. On the table there were a few beer bottles, soda's, snacks and soju bottles. 

'' Y/N is that you!?'' Jin called from the kitchen. 

'' Yes~'' You yelled back and made your way over to the kitchen, Jin busy with cooking with RM

'' Hi~'' Rm greeted you.

Jin left his stove for a moment to give you a quick welcoming hug before returning to cooking. 

'' Join the other guys in the living room, the food will be ready in about 20 min,'' Jin said to you. '' And Rm please go with her, you are more of a nuisance than a help in the kitchen.''

Rm sighed but then walked over to the living room, before following Rm to the living room you opened their refrigerator and grabbed a beer. You watched the Mariokart game of the other guys. They were competitively yelling at the tv screen, you laughed at how much they were into the game. After 15 min the game had ended. 

'' Yeah!!!'' Jungkook yelled. ''I won.''

He jumped up from the couch and did a victory dance. Then something stirred on the other couch. Suga had woken up from Jungkooks victory yelling, Suga cursed at Jungkook who just laughed it off. Then Jin came walking in the living room with a huge pot of ramen. You quickly grabbed some stuff from the table to create some space for the ramen. Then all of you gathered around the pot of ramen. Jin went back to the kitchen to get chopsticks and bowls for all of you. Then all of you dug into the food. After just 10 min all the ramen was gone and you sighed in satisfaction.