9. Sneaking around with (Jin)

''Jungkook,'' You complained, ''Please sit still while I fix your make up.''

You were Bts's make up artist and tonight they were performing in Seoul. They had already performed a few songs now you had just a few minutes to fix their make-up in their short break. You had already done Suga and Rm's make up. Suga was always easy as he took that time to relax and close his eyes for a moment, Rm is always professional, but Jungkook had a restless day he kept nervously shifting in his chair. 

''Sorry,'' Jungkook replied, ''I'm just nervous for the next song.''

''Why?''

''There are a lot of high notes and I a bit tired what if I mess up?''

''You won't mess Jungkook, you are a great singer. I've never heard you mess up in a performance you always give your everything.''

While talking to him you quickly finished his make-up. 

''All finished,'' You said.

''Thanks,'' Jungkook hopped off his chair, ''And thanks for the pep talk it actually made me feel better.''

You smiled at him and called Jin to your chair, he sat down and folded his arms.

''You took a long time doing Jungkook's make-up.'' 

''Sorry,'' You replied, ''He kept fidgeting in his chair, he was very nervous maybe you could talk to him.''

''Hmm,'' Jin unfolded his arms and looked at you, ''You're a good person.''

''Thanks,'' You replied. ''You're make-up is still quite good. I'm already done.''

Jin looked kind of disappointed at you but then left the chair. The other members make-up was already fixed by the other make-up artist and the guys were ready to go back on stage. There were still a few minutes left so everyone was hanging around resting and drinking some water before the short break was over. You went over to the bathroom to go to the toilet, the toilets were located at the back and you had to go through a small hallway to get there. After you went to the toilet you made your way back through the hallway, you saw Jin walking towards you. He was grinning at you, it made you slightly uncomfortable. Then when he got closer he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you into an empty room. 

''Jin!'' You gasped, ''What are you doing?!''

''Be quiet,'' Jin put a finger on your lips to prevent you from saying anything else. When the two of you were in the room he let go of you and quickly put a chair under the doorknob so other people were not able to enter. 

'' Jin?!'' You whispered in a stern voice. ''You can't just..''

He interrupted you by putting his lips on yours and wrapping his arms tightly around you. Then he looked at you with loving eyes.

''Can't I spend a little alone time with my girlfriend,'' Jin whispered to you.

''Not when you're in the middle of a concert.'' You sarcastically replied.

Jin pouted, '' You seemed so close with Jungkook, I got a bit jealous.''

''You know I only love you.'' You replied and chuckled a bit. ''What if people see us here?''

''They won't, '' Jin stroke your cheek softly, ''They can't enter. Seeing you be close with other guys, when we already have so little time together makes me feel insecure''

''Worldwide handsome is feeling insecure?'' You chuckled. 

'' Not funny, I was serious Y/N,'' 

''Sorry,'' You replied and as an apology, you gave him a quick peck on the lips, ''Just remember that I love you, even when you feel a little insecure.

''I love you too,'' Jin replied and kissed you softly. 

You responded to his kiss by wrapping your arms around his neck and deepening the kiss, moving your lips in synch with his. Your heart skipped a beat and happiness trembled inside you, you almost forgot that you two were hidden inside the empty room. When Jin ended the kiss, you savored the moment by resting your head in the little crook of his neck. 

''Y/N,'' Jin softly said, ''It's time I need to go back.''

You let go of him and nodded. 

''Do your best!'' You gave him a thumbs up, ''I'll be watching from the dressing room.'' 

Then Jin removed the chair from the door before he left the room he ran back to you for a second and gave you a quick kiss. Then he ran out of the room and back to the dressing room. You slowly left the room too and followed him to the dressing room. Jin was rushing back soo he quickly was out of your sight. When you entered the dressing room everyone was rushing to get the boys ready for the stage.

''Where were you?'' You heard Rm ask Jin.

''The bathroom.'' Jin calmly replied. 

Rm eyed him suspiciously but didn't ask anything else. All the boys make-up was still in place you fixed a few spots that were prone to get sweaty and glossy on the stage. Then the boys went on the stage. You and the other staff sat down in the dressing room and turned their attention to the tv screen that was going to show BTS's performance live. Of course, they looked incredibly handsome on screen and they performed amazingly. You were really proud of your boyfriend Jin.

- The end - 

 Hello Guys!!!~ Another chapter for this cute book! Please comment and like the stories.