19.Christmas Special Jin, Chocolate milk with marshmellow

You sigh and look out the window, into the dark and stormy afternoon. Thunder crashed outside, and the dark room was briefly illuminated by a flash. you huddled on the couch in your pajama's staring out the window. The sky was currently dark and gray, but far in the distance loomed an ominous dark mass. That meant the storm was only going to get worse. You sighed again, that's it for the romantic Christmas date you had planned with Jin. The two of you were supposed to go to a beautiful Christmas market outside of town, but with this weather, that was never going to happen. You took out your phone and we're sure that could message you any moment to cancel the date, but you hadn't received anything. Jin was always busy with BTS and the two of you barely got any time together. He took the Christmas days to spent some time with you, but this weather was ruining everything. There was no way the manager was going to let him come here in this weather. Then the doorbell rang. You got up from the couch and wondered who would be going around in this weather. You opened the door and there he was.

"Jin?" You asked surprised.

"Hi." Jin hugged you tightly.

"I thought you weren't going to show up," you said hugging him back, "because of the weather. I  thought that the manager never was going to let you go.''

''He didn't really want me to go,'' Jin looked at you and rubbed the back of his neck, ''I was just so persuasive he let me go anyway.''

''I'm really happy you are here,'' You stood on the tip of your toes to be able to give him a peck on his lips. ''But there is no way we are able to go out in this weather.''

''Don't worry,'' Jin held up a bag, ''I have an idea.''

''What's in the bag?'' You asked curiously.

''You'll see'' Jin replied and entered your house. 

He took off his shoes and walked straight into your kitchen, he comes here quite often so he knows his way around in your house. You followed him into the kitchen, but he turned around and glared at you.

''I don't want to ruin the suprise,'' Jin said, ''Can you wait in the living room while I prepare?''

''Yeah sure, '' You slowly walked to the living room wondering what had been in the bag that was so special. When you entered the living room another thunder crash lighted the living room, again you huddled under your blanket and stared out the window. The ominous black clouds had gotten much closer, the storm was still getting worse. The trees tops were swinging back and forth and rain was pounding loudly against the windows. Then a loud grumbling sounded across the room, there were just a few seconds between the lighting and the grumbling of the clouds so the storm must be really close. You shuddered under your blanket you hated storms like this it just felt like you were trapped in your own house. 

''Don't think about it too much,'' Jin came walking in the living room with two large mugs in his hand, ''Here.''

Jin handed you one of the large mugs you took the mug and curiously looked at what was in it. When you put the mug closer to the face you immediately smelled the scent of chocolate, on top of the chocolate were tiny fluffy marshmallows melting in the sweet liquid.  

''Thank you Jin, '' You smiled at him, ''This was just what I needed.''

Jin smiled back at you, his smile made you melt like the marshmallows in your hot chocolate. He was just so beautiful. 

''Hey Y/N,'' Jin said softly chuckling, '' What is a chalkboard's favorite drink?''

''I don't know.'' You sighed, this was definitely one of his bad jokes. 

''Hot chalk-olate!'' Jin burst out laughing from his own joke, even though the joke was bad his laugh was contagious and you laughed with him slowly forgetting about the huge storm outside. 

''So what do you want to do?'' You asked Jin while putting a few fluffy marshmallows on the spoon and then enjoying their sweet taste. 

''We can just talk,'' Jin said, ''It has been a while since I have seen you, I have a lot to tell you.''

''Then let's talk,'' You said and patted the place on the couch next to you. Jin sat down and snuggled close to you under the cozy blanket. The two of you talked the whole evening enjoying your hot chocolate Jin told you everything about the amazing world tour he had been on. About all the stressful and most beautiful moment he had encountered during those times, and you couldn't do anything else then to just fall for him all over again. After about an hour of casually talking you didn't even notice the storm outside anymore, you were completely focussed on your handsome boyfriend who had come to spend the Christmas days with you. 

- The end - 

This is the Christmas special 3! Tomorrow the rest will follow! I hope you are enjoying your little story with your bias!